• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConElite

Freebird!

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Comment

Ok....... I gotta question. I must not be up on the latest round of words added to the eglish language. One guy posted a response of "That's clutch" What the heck does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        Ok....... I gotta question. I must not be up on the latest round of words added to the eglish language. One guy posted a response of "That's clutch" What the heck does that mean?
        He liked it.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

pretty intense! My wife was thought it was rad!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

thats sick, dude.........like...you clutchin out man.............like...........

ya knows?

youre getting old like me, broh!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

very amazing +10000
              2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Clutch, like flawless at any given time.

For instance, Jason Hanson is the Lions kicker. He could be 50 yards out in the 4th quarter of the superbowl with this kick on the line and nail it. People call him "clutch."

It's a good thing.
                97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

THAT WAS ME LOL

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

We want more. We want more. We want more. Come on everybody demand that Joe puts on a show for us.
                    Blazer

Comment

wow, I have watched it like a dozen times and love it ever time. You HAVE to come up here for a Tatenik. You are going to play at it to.

BTW you clean up pretty nicely!
                      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                        youre getting old like me, broh!
                        I'm in denial and don't want to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_in_Atl
                          You HAVE to come up here for a Tatenik. You are going to play at it to.

BTW you clean up pretty nicely!
                          OK, I'll bite. What the heck are you talking about? Part of my "old age" syndrome.

Comment

OK, I'll bite. What the heck are you talking about? Part of my "old age" syndrome.
                            Tatenik is the street party my friends put on either memorial day or labor day weekend. I think I was telling you about it a few years ago. We set up a P/A and get a bunch of bands to play all day. We used my Mackie sound board and rack unit this year. We had ZERO feedback issues.

Tatenik is a cross of one of the guys last name Tate and the last part of the old Atlanta street party named freeknik. So we called it tatenik.
                            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Yep, now I remember you told me about that before. Senior moment.

Comment

Here's a slightly better video of the same tune during a practice session.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04-EatBQAu0

Comment

Working...
                                X