Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in case you thought this place was slow

here's a figure for ya.

Most users ever online was 731, 08-12-2008 at 03:08 PM.

What you folks don't see is there are lots of people that also surf this forum that aren't registered members.

Kinda strange that it was a Tuesday. But that's how I found this place when I searched something like "1994 camaro coolant clog". My first internet forum and still the one I post the most on!

Edit: Found this when checking our privacy statement: "Molten Systems, LLC is the sole owner of this web site."

What/who is that?

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Joshu
      Edit: Found this when checking our privacy statement: "Molten Systems, LLC is the sole owner of this web site."

What/who is that?
      jrm2002ss, that's who...

His company is "an alliance partner of Molten Systems, LLC".

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
      '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
      Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

What.... do .... you .... mean, .....slow?

Kidding! Yes, I must have found this group through a search enginge shortly after buying my Z- and I like the atmosphere here- It's like a bunch of friends I haven't met, yet- all ages, with varying experiences.

Maybe the lower traffic is good, in a way- I usually check in once or twice a day, to see what is going on- if there is anything I can contribute, I do, but it isn't like I have to wade through 25 pages-

Any idea of the median age of members? I think this forum is a little more adult than many Camaro/F-body/LSX forums-
        2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
        "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

I would agree, Willy. This seems to be an older, more "experienced" crowd.

Definitely one of the most mature groups of people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Willy

Maybe the lower traffic is good, in a way- I usually check in once or twice a day, to see what is going on- if there is anything I can contribute, I do, but it isn't like I have to wade through 25 pages-

-
            And on many forums, those 25 pages are full of keyboard warriors on the hunt. If it's a forum that my son can't read though while looking over my shoulder, then I'm not interested. Rarely does any of that contribute at all. There is a higher standard expected from the members on here. If someone just can't restrain tthemselves, then post it elsewhere.

Great members on here for sure. Rarely does a moderator have to intervene.

Comment

Joe

Can any of those "users" be search bots that seem to go thru just about everyones sites these days?
              2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
                Joe

Can any of those "users" be search bots that seem to go thru just about everyones sites these days?
                Sure can. I can read whatever pops up and I do see some of those, but I have their access blocked. they can't just surf though the members and get email addresses or any of the like.

Comment

Working...
                X