New 2010 Camaro pricing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2010 Camaro pricing

General Motors has finally announced pricing for the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro, both in V6-equipped LS trim and the V8-powered SS model. The sticker for the LS will start at $22,995, while the SS commands $30,995. Both prices include the $750 destination charge and you can officially order yours today, October 13th.

Production begins mid-February at GM's Oshawa, Ontario facility and dealerships should begin taking deliveries soon afterwards.

Both LS and LT models will come equipped with the 3.6-liter V6, putting out 300 hp and 273 lb.-ft. of torque and sending power to a Hydra-Matic 6L50 six-speed automatic gearbox equipped with TAPshift control. Buyers who opt for the big-boy SS equipped with the six-speed TR6060 manual transmission get to play with 422 hp and 408 lb.-ft. of torque courtesy of the 6.2-liter LS3 V8, while six-speed automatic buyers will have to make do the 400 hp and 395 lb.-ft. of twist culled from the L99 V8.

All models benefit from a 4.5-link independent rear suspension, four wheel disc brakes (Brembos on the SS), StabiliTrak traction control, 18-, 19- or 20-inch wheels, RS appearance package (available on the LT and SS), which includes HID headlamps with "halo" rings, spoiler, restyled taillamps and 20-inch wheels. Bluetooth, remote start, USB connectivity, OnStar and XM Satellite Radio are all available, and ten colors are available on all models.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/10/13/2...995-ss-30-995/

I wish the vent on top of the header panel were still there on the red car. The black one below just seems to look more balanced.

Home Run. I was so worried that they were going to bone the pricing. Its right where it should be. Actually, when you compare it to the MSRP of the 2002 Camaro... It looks downright cheap for what you are getting. Definitly need to get rid of the 3rd gen.
    No F-Body right now

Comment

yeaah I seriously think they are not going to do as well as they would had if they had released it about a years ago or so. None the less its going to sell but I don't have much faith in it. Price is real good! I'm sure the ss with all the bells and whisles will Be around 35k.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I'll bet you cannot get one for around sticker. It's going to get loaded up will all kinds of mandatory options that will push the price up another $5K per car.

Comment

Ordering today, been out of the picture since '04, I sold my '02 Z28 and bought a '04 RX8, fun car but still no Camaro.
          NBM '02 Z, SLP Lid, Corsa Cat-Back
          (SOLD 07/03/2004)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
            I'll bet you cannot get one for around sticker. It's going to get loaded up will all kinds of mandatory options that will push the price up another $5K per car.

I dont know about the price going up due to options... But I am sure that dealers will add that 5k for you due to "market value adjustment"

Thiefs
            No F-Body right now

Comment

Working...
            X