No announcement yet.

How many f-bodys have you owned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My '01 Z is the first- I never thought they were 'practical' though they are hella fun-

My dad bought a 64 1/2 Mustang when they came out, only Ford I ever saw him own- drove it for 10 years then bought a '76 LT Camaro which he drove 5 or 6 years, then gave to my sister- pretty car- still had a trunk, tiny back seat-

I have always been a big-iron guy, Buicks, Olds 98 big-block, even a Chrysler New Yorker- big block again- I owned a '67 Impala, '77 Caprice, and a '95 Caprice with the LT1- that one ended up with headers, 4.10's and a shift kit- amazingly fast for a "grandpa" car-

Bought the Camaro for the drivetrain, but enjoy the whole package- great brakes, rack and pinion, and an engine that won't quit- So, of course GM, having perfected it, had to kill it off-

Now that I am used to what is basically a 2-seater, I have been having 'vette dreams.....
    2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
    "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

7 for me.

1. 1986 Chevy Camaro hardtop 5.7 A4 (was originally 2.8 A4)
      2. 1987 Chevy Camaro Z28 hardtop 5.7 A4
      3. 1995 Chevy Camaro Z28 T-top 5.7 M6
      4. 1995 Chevy Camaro Z28 T-top 5.7 A4
      5. 1988 Chevy Camaro Iroc hardtop 5.7 A4
      6. 1994 Chevy Camaro Z28 convertible 5.7 M6
      7. 1994 Chevy Camaro V6 hardtop 3.1 A4

I still own the 94 I bolded.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Willy
        Now that I am used to what is basically a 2-seater, I have been having 'vette dreams.....

Do it!
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
        X