• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Tesla

http://wreckedexotics.com/articles/012.shtml
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Wow, that is a quick way to lose a lot of business.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
      Wow, that is a quick way to lose a lot of business.
      I don't know...... the fact that a crash like that and the people lived should count as a plus. The variable that might need adressing is driver ability and attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        I don't know...... the fact that a crash like that and the people lived should count as a plus. The variable that might need adressing is driver ability and attention.
        I was more addressing that it was a company car, wrecked by a company exec. Someone that is supposed to know the limits of the car.

Now if it were just a customer, I would think it would help.

This part really doesn't help either.

"This marks the 3rd time the electric car has crashed on public roads. The first was when a technician was testing the vehicle and ran into the back of a truck. The 2nd crash occurred in San Francisco after the driver failed to slow down at a red light and rear ended another vehicle. "
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Wow- I just recently read that this company was going down the tubes- and the fact that they have taken 50 or 60 thousand dlooar down-payments on thoudsands of cars that are unlikely to be built- maybe this is part of that- trying to dodge a major liability lawsuit- no lawyer will sue somebody that doesn't have any money- no pay out for them-
          2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
          "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

.....demonstration ride and tried to take a turn too fast. Wet roads and poor visibility contributed to the accident

nuff said
            2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
            X