goofy pics of my car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goofy pics of my car

Im trying to fix the my convert top,the backs not draining wright, so i took some pics what do u guys think

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa249/dholmes85/
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Eew...you need to get that blue oval off the front. That should help a bit. JK Looks good, man.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing
      '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
        Eew...you need to get that blue oval off the front. That should help a bit. JK Looks good, man.
        what blue oval
        2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
          what blue oval
          Are you serious? hahaha

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Joshu
            Are you serious? hahaha
            yes i am....................

Comment

oh boy.
              '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
                yes i am....................

The blue oval that is circled...you know...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherrr

The blue oval that is circled...you know...
                  blue ovel??????????????????????????

Comment

There are usually 4 letters in the middle of it.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

And they bounce when she jumps.

Comment

Guys, there is no blue oval on Mustangs. Not on the front. Just like my Firebird has a bird on the front, the Mustang has a galloping horse.

You didn't know???
                        1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
                        2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
                        1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

Originally posted by 3800_Firebird
                          Guys, there is no blue oval on Mustangs. Not on the front. Just like my Firebird has a bird on the front, the Mustang has a galloping horse.

You didn't know???
                          thank you,rather then that all u guys think my car looks gay because its a mustang

Comment

The blue oval thing is a gag for all Fords...whether its in the grill or not.

We're just poking at you DHolmes...

I like Mustangs...I really do. I rather you drive a Domestic than an Import...so you're okay in my books.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Same here. Like I said, it looks good. I love the color too. Sometimes I wish I had gotten blue. Black is too much of a pain at times.

Comment

Working...
                              X