so i was Santa for the dogs today..LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i was Santa for the dogs today..LOL

some of you may remember, I posted a while back that my wifes golden retriever rescue needed an "11 to 1pm" santa at their PetCo adoption day, nobody in www.grreat.org stepped up to the plate, so wolfdogs did... anyway, the warden took a few pics but she was busy on the other side of the store helping with the dogs up for adoption most of the time... so she only got these few pics... the petCo photographer took quite a few, I had poodles, Maltese, great danes (muvas were big...good thing they liked me!) GSD's, and tons of lap dogs. never got peed on once, one dog got to wired and puked on my right leg though.. came right off........ only one little yipper freaked out after mom walked away and tried to bite me.. looked like a piranha snapping in the air as i held him away from my face straight out..LOL.. another mixed breed barred his teeth then lunged at me..his owner caught em time before I would have had to jam a water bottle in his mouth and let em bite that.. ...LOL...

the pictures petCo took and developed and framed were $8.95... 6x4's... and $5.00 for each picture taken was donated to www.grreat.org ......so that was cool...

this first pic is my fav......petco's photo person took it, and the owner bought two copies and told petco to give me one, cause her little sheltie just lovvvvved old wolfdogs... she was precious!

these are the ones my wife had time to take...notice the second young golden retrievers tall tucked under (thats not his penis...dont get excited)...that poor young boy was a pet farm dog rescued by grreat...his adopter brought him in, he's terrified of everything...sad...

anyway...i think I lost 10lbs I was so hot in this get up... of course, when my tour was up... we did a few things then went home........and i went to the gym.......LOL...

tomorrow, im dawning the outfit again to take pics with our goldens........... great......... er...grreat.. :bomb:

the last two pics were taken at home....doooooh....didnt want to leave out the wolfdog...

Happy Holidays everyone! I need a beer...or 10, I'm worn out! LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Grreat job Ken!

My 15yo Daughter has been helping jcapl with their adoptions at the local Petsmart. They also had a Santa Paws picture day today. What a mad house! I thought last weekend was crowded!

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

That poor golden is saying "get me outa here......."

Comment

I didn't know Santa sported New Balance

In one of the pics you can see the tail tucked in the Golden.
        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
        X