Started snowing here last night..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started snowing here last night..

ughhhh I hate the snow. We got a few inches here in New York. Anything out by you guys???
    1994 Firebird 3.4L V6

Less gas milage than a V8, Slower than a 4cyl

Foot and a half so far...
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Comment

Truly enjoying the Fall and soon Winter here in Virginia. It briefly snowed a couple of flurries last night but nothing compared to Canada where we lived before.
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

1/2 inch or so here in DE
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Where are the pictures. Some of us poor people in the south can not afford snow. Don't you feel sorry for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
            Where are the pictures. Some of us poor people in the south can not afford snow. Don't you feel sorry for us.
            I didn't realize you have to pay for that stuff. No wonder we don't get it down here. In the mean time I will continue driving the vette 12 months out of the year.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Snow has never ripped anyones' house apart....
              living with snow > living with huricanes/tornadoes/mudslides/earthquakes
              Greg W. in West Michigan
              <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by FroSSty
                Snow has never ripped anyones' house apart....
                living with snow > living with huricanes/tornadoes/mudslides/earthquakes
                Actually it has. I heard 2 people talking today how houses in Canada have to built with a double roof to keep them from collapsing under the weight of the snow.

In Atlanta we have never had a hurricane. They are down to maybe a tropical depression by the time they get here. We certainly don't have mudslides and maybe a rare earthquake. I am 44 and I can recall one and it was a 4.4 way up near Rome Ga. We do have the tornadoes but they are gone in a few hours. Snow sticks around for days. Besides I have heard of tornadoes in Michigan too.
                2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Ahh..... I was out washing the car the other morning, wearing shorts and T-shirt. I think it was a balmy 73º

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_in_Atl
                    Actually it has. I heard 2 people talking today how houses in Canada have to built with a double roof to keep them from collapsing under the weight of the snow.

In Atlanta we have never had a hurricane. They are down to maybe a tropical depression by the time they get here. We certainly don't have mudslides and maybe a rare earthquake. I am 44 and I can recall one and it was a 4.4 way up near Rome Ga. We do have the tornadoes but they are gone in a few hours. Snow sticks around for days. Besides I have heard of tornadoes in Michigan too.
                    Could be in canada...those were probably shacks out in the country....But it doesn't happen around here. We find ways of having fun in the snow. Ice racing...
                    Greg W. in West Michigan
                    <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      Ahh..... I was out washing the car the other morning, wearing shorts and T-shirt. I think it was a balmy 73º

Hey i can wash the car in the winter......

.....I just have to boil it before i put it in the bucket
                      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
                      X