Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illinois Gov. and his Chief of Staff were arrested...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois Gov. and his Chief of Staff were arrested...

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/rod.bla....2.883170.html

You can read the 76 page FBI affadavit backing these charges at http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/...2/43789434.pdf

You can also read a statement from the federal prosecutor running this case at http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/pr/chi.../pr1209_01.pdf

This is Chicago politics.

Boy don't you know this is making Obama nervous.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/st...6424985&page=1
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

More Chicago style politics.
      http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nds-appraisal/

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_in_Atl
        This is Chicago politics.

Boy don't you know this is making Obama nervous.
        I doubt it...I bet the marjority of Obama backers could careless about this. They'll just brush it off.

Obama isn't nervous...he is the messiah, remember?

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherrr
          I doubt it...I bet the marjority of Obama backers could careless about this. They'll just brush it off.

Obama isn't nervous...he is the messiah, remember?
          They bugged the governors phones. I guarantee Obama’s aids are asking him if he talked to him on the phone and if so what was said.

Comment

They bugged the governors phones. I guarantee Obama’s aids are asking him if he talked to him on the phone and if so what was said.
            The administration will be full of Chicago style politicians.

'77 K5 rock-crawler project
            '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
            '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
            '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
            '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
            My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
            Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I still bet it won't get out...if he did talk to him and "something" was stated.

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by markd79ta
                The administration will be full of Chicago style politicians.

"will be"? It already is. I guess change meant worse rather than better. Hey it is still change. That is what everybody wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherrr
                  I still bet it won't get out...if he did talk to him and "something" was stated.
                  Boy I sure do hope it does. I have a few "told you so" coming to some people. (not you of course)

Comment

Boy I sure do hope it does. I have a few "told you so" coming to some people. (not you of course)
                    I hope so too...

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

The people voted for these guys.
                      1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
                      2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
                      1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

Originally posted by 3800_Firebird
                        The people voted for these guys.
                        ....under the premise of change from the usual politics.

Comment

+1...I am not suprised at this.
                          Greg W. in West Michigan
                          1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                          1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                          1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                          1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                          1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                          <Motor out

Comment

Please....you are acting like he invaded a country with false information.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Joshu
                              Please....you are acting like he invaded a country with false information.
                              oh please. Give it a rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X