TV Converter Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Converter Box

Just applied for coupons for my parents' analog TV's. If you haven't done so, go to https://www.dtv2009.gov/ and apply for yours. You can get up to 2 coupons for a savings of $80.00.

But beware, there's a fake website that's scamming people. It's the same site but with .com instead of .gov so watch out.
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

ty...
    Everytime I am by a computer I forget to look into that.
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Comment

Thanks for the reminder- we just had an ice storm here in the Northeast, and were without power for a couple days- wood stove kept us warm, we have laterns and camp stoves- and a battery TV that won't work any more in a couple months when they do the switch-over- I need to find a battery-powered converter, or a small battery operated digital TV that I can take camping and use during power outages
      2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
      "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

thanks for the info ordered my 2 cupons
        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
        pics and info

Comment

I have cable but my sister uses air waves. So, she used my house to send the coupons so she could get more. LOL
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

My brother has one free cable quality tv, digital is harder to get reception with though.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
            2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

14 days left to get your coupons!
              Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

One other thing to remember regarding the conversion to digital broadcasts: If your radio is currently able to receive the audio portion of a TV broadcast, it most likely won't after February 17.
                R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Working...
                X