Bring On The SNOW!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConElite
    Us Cali peopl are dying in the FREEZING cold weather! Yikes!
    Haha!

You sound like my cousin who lives in Florida. He was complaining about 53 degree temps the other night... And he's from here!
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Should be 80º down here for today's high.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        Should be 80º down here for today's high.
        I just took this picture at work. Those two white things are little heaters BLASTING on hi/Full heat!

Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

50s?

It won't go above freezing at my house until March. The nights will be -10 to 10 and the days will be teens and 20s.

...such is life at 9000 feet. ...love it though; just me, my family, and the deer and elk (with an occasional cougar and fox (the bears are sleeping)).

I just got the '97 in the garage. Last year, it was buried in the snow for six months.
          '77 K5 rock-crawler project
          '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
          '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
          '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
          '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
          My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
          Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
            They're reporting 8-12 for us tomorrow afternoon. Fantastic.

Greg, word of warning, if ur trash day is tomorrow, get it out tonight, all the companies plan on starting atleast 30mins early, ill prob be leaving the base to do my route at about 5:45
            2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

updated forcast is 8 to 12 inces of snow and even heavier in Mass. Here in newport I bet we'll get less due to the water surrounding is (Island) . Good luck connecticuters!
              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
              pics and info

Comment

I'd say we are at about 6 inches here so far and it is still coming down with blizzard strength. I'll try to snap a pic later...
                Greg W. in West Michigan
                1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                <Motor out

Comment

My brother sent this to me yesterday. He lives in Arvin about 2 hours from Los Angeles. He has been trying to come over but the Grape Vine has been closed down due to the snow. This is by his house. He is about 20 minutes from Bakersfield.

Eddie
                  2000 M6 Trans Am
                  Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

we got about 12" of snow in New Milford, CT and they are calling for another 8" and some ice by tomorrow night

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Dam I got some of the windows open and just put a new Bamboo laminate floor in the computer room. I had to step outside every once in a wile to cool off.Oh well you guys up there have fun pushing that white stuff around.
                      Blazer

Comment

Sweet setup trashman...
                        Hey, can that thing do a wheelie? C'mon you know you've tried it.
                        Greg W. in West Michigan
                        1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                        1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                        1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                        1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                        1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                        <Motor out

Comment

It's been pretty nice the last couple of days here. 50's & 60's. Of course, we keep dropping to freezing, then jumping back up to these temps. However, the wife and I are flying up to Saskatchewan to see her parents this Tuesday. The temps there? Supposed to be around -40. Lots of snow too. That is one thing I sure don't miss from the 4 years I lived there. I'll take Texas heat over that cold any day.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by FroSSty
                            Sweet setup trashman...
                            Hey, can that thing do a wheelie? C'mon you know you've tried it.
                            i used it this past summer as a pullin tractor, it did ok, needs more weight. but heres a video

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/vi...ubj=1432539492

Comment

Working...
                            X