Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A plan to survive the Obama years....

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...6?OpenDocument
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

I agree with most of the comments. That guy is an idiot.

I like how he finished strong with a comment about Palin

97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

I don't think much of this article, but

With

Energy Indepedence and Security Act of 2007: automakers must increase the average fuel economy of their entire fleets - from the smallest econobox to the biggest SUV - by 40 percent, from 26.4 mpg to 35 mpg. ...those now in power think this was too soft so forget being a car enthusiast. GM, Ford, and Chrysler, if Chrysler survives, will be run by the government...I doubt American Muscle is in the plan. No new oil exploration will lead to insanely expensive energy. Finally, new environmental regulation will pretty much destroy this pastime. ...all in the name of some stupid myth of Global Warming!

Gun owners are under attack

OHV is under attack

Property owners are under attack

...what do we have left? beer and football...wow, the American dream!

My plan to survive the Obama years? Just keep to myself; I could really care less what happens to this country or the people in it. Like all civilizations, this one will perish.
      '77 K5 rock-crawler project
      '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
      '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
      '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
      '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
      My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

After 8years of bush anything is possible

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
        2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Originally posted by gimp19
          After 8years of bush anything is possible
          Amen!

Its amazing how this Blabbering buffon was in charge of our country for 8 years. Seemed as if he stressed to even come up with the "Answers" he did blabber out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_SDGb-TJcU
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

A little off topic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73w...eature=related

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
            2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
              Amen!

Its amazing how this Blabbering buffon was in charge of our country for 8 years. Seemed as if he stressed to even come up with the "Answers" he did blabber out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_SDGb-TJcU
              I am glad you feel that way all safe and sound in a country which has been protected very well from terror since 9/11... I didn't vote for Bush but I can say he did a good job keeping us safe.
              Greg W. in West Michigan
              1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
              1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
              1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
              1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
              1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
              <Motor out

Comment

i have no comment......cause i just flat @$$ give up........... the mess is a mess.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

People get what they vote for and they are going to get it now.
                  2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_in_Atl
                    People get what they vote for and they are going to get it now.
                    Come on, Jeff, first you post that pathetic article and then you're posting comments like this. You're starting to come off very silly. Theres a great chance you're going to eat your words, and though you'll never admit it or say anything good about his administration, to make comments like this before he's even sworn in just makes you sound silly. Come on now.
                    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                      Come on, Jeff, first you post that pathetic article and then you're posting comments like this. You're starting to come off very silly. Theres a great chance you're going to eat your words, and though you'll never admit it or say anything good about his administration, to make comments like this before he's even sworn in just makes you sound silly. Come on now.
                      I agree, and some how I've heard 100x's that nothing over the past 8 years is bush's fault. In a way it makes sense cause that dumb@ss didnt have a clue what he was doing. I still cant figure out how he got a second term, if Obama is half as a bad as he is, I wouldnt consider voting for him again.

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
                      2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                        First of all you only say the article is pathetic because it is negative towards your opinion. It may not be in depth but he makes some good points. He's right about one thing. Obama has no executive experience. Zero. And for all that say he ran a good campaign might I remind you that he hired someone to do that. He didn't actually do that. What is really "silly" is that so many people voted for someone with no experience.

Second of all my coment was based on the article. "Well, Americans usually get the government they deserve" and we are.

And the bigest truth in the article is when he says "Americans will have to learn again that there can be no economic security without national security."

We'll see who eats their words. If you go back through what I have posted you will see many times when I have said past presidents have done something wrong. I can name a biggie right now. Bush voting for the 700 billion bailout was WRONG.

Comment

I don't know how much I agree with Islamic prophecy, but this article is rather interesting. Islamic prophecy aside...yes, we will get the government we elected.

Forbes Article:

http://www.forbes.com/2008/10/26/oba...eri_print.html

Personally, I am not as concerned about what this pu$$y communist does in office as I am about Scalia stepping down and his replacement being appointed by this guy.

Bush could have made every mistake imaginable, but we still have Roberts and Alito. If it wasn't for these two appointments, the DC vs Heller would have been lost.
                          '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                          '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                          '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                          '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                          '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                          My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                          Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Good article find Jeff.

There are several points that majority of American's can not grasp.

I'm not gonna say what I'd like to say, because it only creates flaming.

I've notice something though...since Bush has been President, there's a movie about his assassination, cards and games defacing him, jokes upon jokes about him, so on and so forth...from day one. Even Palin! Nothing about Obama...becuase the moment we even creep up to the line of negativity about the man, the world stops. I see a double standard here...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                            X