Merry christmas from RIR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry christmas from RIR

My Dad talked me into going on a cruise in the southern Caribbean for the holidays as I'm the last single one in the family, so I wont be on board (I think) . Going to Puerto Rico, Aruba, Curacao, St. Marteen, US Vir. Isl. , Puerto Rico. Gonna scuba dive Curacao and Us Vir Isl.

Plans for the hawk this winter are mainly maintenance. Horns need replacing, and various little things.

Kerm - Say Hi to Mary and keep the shiny side up and be weary of Fred
    Fred - Watch kerm, and be weary of him
    Joe - don't brag too much about non snow envirnment over the holidays - we might just linch-mob ya (maybe not me as I feel guilty leaving the snow behind myself )
    DJTaso - post some of your old mixes for the group here for the holidays as a take back to the boards past
    Others (Just to many)- Merry Christmas and dont piss of the mods as they'll put pics of reno (Wolfman's dog) with reindeer antlers in you sigs with "I Love Toyota Yarises"

Hope all of your families are well and you christmases full of car mods!
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Merry Christmas and have a fun cruise. I am told now is the time to go as you can get a great deal if you shop around(ABC News had a broadcast about it the other day)...
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Comment

Awesome.

I do pay the price for Winter Paradise. Hurricane season is a biotch.

Comment

same to ya, broh.

good luck... watch out for the "man in the grey suit" when you are diving....

yes..you are getting out of there just in time, major storms heading your way.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Got ~9:' of snow before my flight. And Wolfman, the men in the grey suits got my HS classmate in '89 in Hawaii when he wnet on a surfing vacation with his family so I'll be vigilant. Flight got cancelled and was placed on an earlier one in first class . OMW to the apt.
          Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
          Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
          pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
            Got ~9:' of snow before my flight. And Wolfman, the men in the grey suits got my HS classmate in '89 in Hawaii when he wnet on a surfing vacation with his family so I'll be vigilant. Flight got cancelled and was placed on an earlier one in first class . OMW to the apt.
            where in Hawaii? shark attacks are not as numerous over there as they are in Fla or Calif. curious.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
            X