Christmas present to myself :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas present to myself :)

I know this is a little late... sorry... work's crazy...

Okay... I have GREAT news and bad news... Bad news first I have to sell the Firebird I don't want to and trust me I have tried every way possible to try and keep it, but I just can't. It's not being reliable and with a 40 hr a week job and part-time jobs on the side, I can't afford to have a car that isn't reliable... sooooo

Good news: I got a new car... well new-ish 2007 slightly used Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ... Black, black leather interior... it is LOADED...navigation, dvd, Bose surround sound, xm radio, heated front and second row seats, etc etc etc. I am in love. I could have never afforded it new, but I'm sure glad I found it used. Got it the day after Christmas

I hope you all had as great a Christmas as I did and Happy New Year everyone!
    '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

That is a BIG change. I hope gas doesn't go back up.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

zebragirl, I'm with you. My camaro stopped running over this past weekend when we had a 60 degree day, everything got wet so my car wouldn't start. Had to carpool to work yesterday. With my job, I can't have this car, and I'm facing the same decision.

It sucks so bad, I want to keep the camaro. I'm thinking between my tax return and what I get for the raro, I could def. buy a nice CTS straight up.... I don't want to. If my tax return is big, I might not have to sell it.

That tahoe sounds sweet but I gotta say...
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

It's always Christmas time
        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
          That tahoe sounds sweet but I gotta say...
          haha... someone had to say it i promise pictures soon.

Mine started last winter... on colder days my car wouldn't start so this summer when I changed the fuel pump I figured that would help... NOPE... did it again last week and I was like "FINE, don't work... I'm going to look for a new car!" yep, I found one

But I have to say... I test drove a Wrangler Unlimited... HORRIBLE!! I hated it! (Sorry if anyone has one) but I didn't like them at AAAALL!

i'm just glad to have kept it in the family... I couldn't stray from GM if i tried
          '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

congrats! suvGirl! LOL my wife sent from a Firehawk to an Envoy now a Yukon...and loves it beyond belief...... course, she's older than you....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by zebragirl83
              But I have to say... I test drove a Wrangler Unlimited... HORRIBLE!! I hated it! (Sorry if anyone has one) but I didn't like them at AAAALL!

my gf got rear ended with her civic and ended up gettin a 05 wrangler with 15K. she hates the 4 dr and extened wranglers. if i had the spare cash i prob pick up a CJ7(wrangler, just the older ones) but good luck with the tahoe, dont go below 1/4 tank cuz fuel pumps r 'xpensive
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                congrats! suvGirl! LOL my wife sent from a Firehawk to an Envoy now a Yukon...and loves it beyond belief...... course, she's older than you....

Older? Nah...Mary still looks 29 to me.
                Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Working...
                X