how was 1/1/09 for yall?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how was 1/1/09 for yall?

after clearing leaves, i hit the gym for 2 hours, then took a short ride in the vette on some back roads.. then came home, detailed it and put on a thin coat of zaino, and also applied z16 rubber preservative to all the weather striping... which... i found a great tool for the inlaid striping, those little foam things they sell for painting the inside of the house in corners and stuff.. works like a charm!

Then late this afternoon, took the dogs out for a short romp...

got this weird look from the wolfdog.. thought I was gonna have break bad on her.. but nope..

she and Reno, our golden retriever that raised her, squared off and romped some though... LOL
    pics aint that great...i shoulda used the flash since it was later..

da cahr....

I mean, whats the new year without wolfdogs posting dogs and his car!!!????????? LOL

hope everyone had a great day!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

here's the tool i mentioned above

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

70 today in cali. Tinkered on both cars for a while and later started up the bbq.
      2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

Spent the Eve celebrating with my kids, nieces, and family. Had a blast with all 8 kids!

Since I was only running on a few hours sleep (Uncle Al had to get up early and make the kiddies pancakes because "I promised") I took it easy. I installed the Wheelskins (cobalt blue and graphite) on the steering wheel. Once the SEM color card shows up, I'm going to decide on the color for the suede to do the door panels. The interior project is underway.

I still need to find the source of the engine miss...but it's too cold to play under the car now.
        Al 96 Ram Air T/A
        Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

hid from the weather ... kinda like hibernating

but went to the souther carribean for xmas for scuba diving. Album
          Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
          Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
          pics and info

Comment

I spent new years at the bar I work at. (boring). Wish I could have been with my cats and dogs. I have a 2 yr old bengal cat, a 2 yr old picanese(sp) mix, and a 3 yr old pit. They are all best friends and I was so dissapointed when me and my fiance were stuck at my bar on new years! I can't wait to quit my job and go to huntsville to finish my undergrad. Ken, I wish I was where you where at new years with the people and animals you loved. Your making me and the girl very jealous!
            98 z-71 silverado white
            93 trans am, green, a4, 96 trans am motor swap in progress

Comment

Working...
            X