New Toy!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toy!!!!

Well I got it. Been waitin for a while and been wanting one for years!

Its an EvoPowerboards Evo 2X
    50cc
    2-speed
    2 stroke
    Custom chrome fender and custom speed pipe

Its a fun little toy, Im trying to learn how to pop a wheelie!!!
    I put my GPS unit on it to see how fast i can get it to go!!!
    It was not starting up and flooding the engine so i rebuilt the carb and tuned the A/F mixture. In video 2, Lets just say its hard to hold the camera and drive at the same time! lol

Video 1
    Video 2

Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Nice toy, 38 mph, wow I'm sure that's quite a feeling with these little wheels.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Black97
      Nice toy, 38 mph, wow I'm sure that's quite a feeling with these little wheels.
      Should do about 50 but needs a weight reduction!

Me!! 200+lbs does not help Im sure it will do more! Im going to get my skinny little sister (110lbs) to try and go faster
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

dude that's awesome
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Wow... Never realized how fast they went. I was assuming 25 - 30 tops. Looks fun!
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
            Wow... Never realized how fast they went. I was assuming 25 - 30 tops. Looks fun!
            Ima try and get my sister to top it out. Plus the A/F is still a little off. So Needs a little more tweeking and messing with.

Its scary considering at those speeds your vision goes unless you have goggles which I dont!!

I use my Mountain bike glasses.
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

that would be great for the track. I like using the golf cart, but depending on who goes we can't always take it with us (No truck or something).

What did that run you E-shizzie?
              97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                that would be great for the track. I like using the golf cart, but depending on who goes we can't always take it with us (No truck or something).

What did that run you E-shizzie?
                Money?

Hmmm Well with the Mods it has and everything it would retail for right around $800

I paid $50 for it! Got to love my job!
                Eddie
                2000 M6 Trans Am
                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
                X