Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leon Panetta named as the CIA Director...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Panetta named as the CIA Director...

...brilliant!!!

Maybe he should appoint Daffy Duck to Homeland Security and Mickey Mouse to NSA to compliment this ridiculous selection. I sure wouldn't want to live in a major city over the next few years.
    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

God bless America...................

please.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein opposed Panetta but now supports him...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...al-hesitation/

what a freak show...
      '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
      My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

This is worse than most people realize.

Wait until the confirmation hearings. Panetta's worst nightmare would be if they call Jim Woolsey (former director) as a witness.
        '94 Firebird Formula, Lt1, 6 speed, all stock

Comment

Originally posted by formula_gramps

This is worse than most people realize.

Wait until the confirmation hearings. Panetta's worst nightmare would be if they call Jim Woolsey (former director) as a witness.
          lol ...that photo is too funny!!!!

All this and giving the keys to the Treasury to a guy who missed Obama's memo that paying his taxes is patriotic.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Obama's appointments are off to a fine start- the Clintons, part II- we even get Hillary back- sort of like a rash that won't go away. I can't wait to see what's next.
            2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
            "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Working...
            X