some pictures of my cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some pictures of my cars

i took some pictures the other day , washed and waxed the formula, and some old pics

93 t/a A4 3.23s
    95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
    99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
    99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
    97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
    93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
    00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Lookin good.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Nice!

How is it going from right hand drive in the Audi over to left hand in the f-bodies?
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
        Nice!

How is it going from right hand drive in the Audi over to left hand in the f-bodies?
        its ok, i ve been driving left hand drive cars in uk and rhd cars in europe, i m used to that, i m ready for a mclaren with the central driving position haha .
        Audi is good in the rain, with the 4x4 but doesnt feel right , like an v8 f body does , cant have too much fun in the audi , but even though its almost 2 tones i can go faster round corners than in the fbodies, i mean it feels safe, in the f body i can go that fast, but i cant be sure it will come out front first out of the corner every time haha, but theres where the fun is
        93 t/a A4 3.23s
        95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
        93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc

Comment

Whoa! The 5th picture down has a camaro on the far left with a completely different rear bumper that appears to have an extended license plate and extra lights!

Is that factory or just aftermarket for the euro. plates?
          1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

Originally posted by blackthunder50
            Whoa! The 5th picture down has a camaro on the far left with a completely different rear bumper that appears to have an extended license plate and extra lights!

Is that factory or just aftermarket for the euro. plates?
            its the euro version , with funny mirrors too and v6 exhaust and t/a seats ....i can live with the bumper but not with the v6 exhaust and ugly mirrors haha
            93 t/a A4 3.23s

Comment

great pictures ! must be great mto hae the ability to drive to the autbahn on a vacation mirrors and all! I wouldnt mind cruising at 150 + legally ...then again $6.00/us gal equivalent is a major chunk of change every time you fill up.
              what's the most annoying things to deal with out there (laws and etc?)
              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
              pics and info

Comment

Working...
              X