X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gets the most tickets?

suprising results......

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...t-tickets.aspx

Good to hear. People in Hummer's drive like a-holes. I think it's just the type of person that the Hummer attracts.

Escalade's too. I've almost been run off the road by both of these vehicles on numerous occasions.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Not a single muscle car on the list.

I can tell you who speeds through the neighborhood most. Females driving mini vans. Followed by SUVs. Then my 86 year neighbor in her Toyota Camry.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Very interesting indeed.
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I guess I better start driving the wives Jag more often

Jaguar XJ sedan 11%
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

good info! I work in a traffic safety office, and sent that link to several co-workers- there are some more links in that article that are worth a read, also-

It is a sort of chicken-and-egg problem- does your personality decide on what kind of imposing vehicle to drive, or does driving a big, safe-feeling vehicle make you drive more aggressively? Which one causes the other?

I have one luxury many times- I am driving 'on the clock' and am getting paid for my time- so I don't feel the need to rush, to get to work because I am already working- I can afford to be more mellow and conscientious, especially when how I drive reflects on my position- If I came back to work with traffic tickets, my co-workers would laugh me right out of the building-

Be safe out there- Most people don't like the recognize that driving in traffic is one of the most dangerous things you do every day- Not to say that it is dangerous like sky-diving or motorcycling, just that, when problems occur, people can get hurt, or worse. Try to pay attention and be careful-
            2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
            "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Working...
            X