Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some kids just need to get a good beating....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some kids just need to get a good beating....

There is apparently a group of teens that are going around the housing developements in my area vandalizing vehicles. Well, my in-laws are staying with us right now and had their van parked outside at the curb, and the little bastards smashed the passenger window and spray painted the side door. The police said that they had hit a few other cars in the next development over from us too. What the heck goes through these little punks' heads to make them think that this is a good idea? I mean, this is Texas. I would be well within my rights to put a bullet in them. At the very least, I would have liked to have put a solid beating on them. They didn't even try to steal his golf clubs out of the van, they just wanted to vandalize someone elses property. That crap pisses me off.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

I get the same chit around here in my quiet suburb, did some stupid things myself back in the day. Theft/vandalism if another's property never crossed my mind though. Those kids need a whoopin

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
    2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

no Todd..Texas or not, you dont have the right to "put a bullet in them"... you'd spend the rest of your life walking funny in prison...........

we have the same thing happen here in Va too.......... in todays time, there seems to be very little respect for personal property... .. for some reason, its "fun" to cause someone else pain and misery...

sick little fks.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Since you mentioned Texas. It reminded me of Ron White's stand up comedy act pertaining to how strict laws are in Texas. "While other states are trying to abolish the death penalty, we are putting in an express lane".
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
          no Todd..Texas or not, you dont have the right to "put a bullet in them"... you'd spend the rest of your life walking funny in prison...........

we have the same thing happen here in Va too.......... in todays time, there seems to be very little respect for personal property... .. for some reason, its "fun" to cause someone else pain and misery...

sick little fks.
          Actually, there is precedent. A guy last year in Dallas shot a thief that was breaking into his car in his driveway. No charges were filed due to the Castle Law. Of course it is probably different with the car being on the street, but someday they are going to get caught by the wrong person while doing this and may end up with an extra hole. I'd hate to see it happen, but ya never know. Stupid kids.
          Funny story about this, though. My in-laws had his golf clubs, a new digital video camera, some dishes and some other stuff in the van when this happened. Anyway, I called my wife when I saw it on my way off to work and told her to wake them up and tell them. So she says that she knocked on the door to the bedroom. Nothing. So she went in and kind of shook her dad's foot and said "Dad." Nothing. So she goes and shakes his arm, "Dad...." "what?" "Someone broke into your van." She said right then her mom flies out of the bed and is like, "My dishes!!" LOL I said can't you just imagine a couple of teenage guys breaking into a van, seeing those golf clubs and the camera and going, "Ooh, get the clubs and that video cam....OOH!! Forget those! Get the dishes!! That made us laugh.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Little Idiots like that make me sick! If I ever found someone doing that, You can bet a bullet hole to the leg is that they will be receiving to prevent them from running! Will there be legal issues? Im sure there would be but I think Ill prove my point!

You know, This all leads up to the fact of people/Parents not punishing their kids. See Im positive that most of you guys back in the days got a beating from time to time, Which in turn made you think twice before you did something wrong. Now a days you spank you child once, they go to school and tell the teacher and your looking at legal issues!

Its stupid! The term spoiled has been takin to a whole nother level now a days by all these parents that think they are doing the "right" thing.
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
              Little Idiots like that make me sick! If I ever found someone doing that, You can bet a bullet hole to the leg is that they will be receiving to prevent them from running! Will there be legal issues? Im sure there would be but I think Ill prove my point!

You know, This all leads up to the fact of people/Parents not punishing their kids. See Im positive that most of you guys back in the days got a beating from time to time, Which in turn made you think twice before you did something wrong. Now a days you spank you child once, they go to school and tell the teacher and your looking at legal issues!

Its stupid! The term spoiled has been takin to a whole nother level now a days by all these parents that think they are doing the "right" thing.
              I agree. I got many spankings as a kid. The thought of harming someone else's property nrver would have entered my head because I was taught to respect people, and I knew that if I didn't then my arse would get lit up with either my dad's belt or my mom's wooden spoon. LOL

Comment

In some states lethal force is legal to use while defending your property, not just your life. I don't know if Texas is one of those states, but if there was any state where it was legal, I'd bet it was texas.
                Dave M
                Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
                  In some states lethal force is legal to use while defending your property, not just your life. I don't know if Texas is one of those states, but if there was any state where it was legal, I'd bet it was texas.
                  some kids thought bout hitting my truck again after halloween cept this time they say a gun rack in the back window with a gun and thought twice bout it. haha needless to say they havent been back
                  2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Doesn't surprise me...seems like every generation gets worse and worse.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                    X