And old pic I had to post..funny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And old pic I had to post..funny

I'd totally forgotten about this pic till I was talking to my friend in Louisiana online tonight about my trip with the ex back in 2003 when he picked up his long gone now TA in Texas. I was asking if she knew were "Frog city" was and saw this that I made for ole Kerm

2000 Formula
    Custom flame job, SLP Headers & ORY-pipe, Whisper Lid, Free Air Mod, Ported MAF, Loud Mouth Cat Back, BMR LCA's, Other stuff that Im too lazy to list right now

HaHa...I love it.

We need to show the newbies why Ken's also known as Kermie. Anyone still have the Kermit pictures floating around?
    Al 96 Ram Air T/A
    Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Wait whattt? Post more!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

reminds me of the gif someone made here of Kermit and the stuffed animal . that gif has now seen just about every BB on the net . Hopefully you have better luck now than that last guy
        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
        pics and info

Comment

I remember that. LMAO!

Comment

well.................lQQk who came out of the closet!........................

long time no see!

kerm.................LOL...... had a good time with that one........

but even back then...i had: wolfdogs

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Tee hee! I have a couple others I believe that I can post!

Ken...you are as bad as Steve. You get a new car every 7 months!

2000 Formula
              Custom flame job, SLP Headers & ORY-pipe, Whisper Lid, Free Air Mod, Ported MAF, Loud Mouth Cat Back, BMR LCA's, Other stuff that Im too lazy to list right now

Comment

Originally posted by Flamin' bird
                Tee hee! I have a couple others I believe that I can post!

Ken...you are as bad as Steve. You get a new car every 7 months!
                not that often. after the comp and hawk were gone.. and i was driving an suv for a year... and got the need for a perf car.. i just couldnt find the nitch with pontiac... i tried... so i took the plunge at the right time..and got what i consider the best perf car i have ever owned now.... she's staying.

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

I also had to laugh at how "skinny" i was back then...after working out for 8 years now....there is a big difference...LOL

Comment

Skinny...well dressed....hmmm "not that there's anything wrong with that"

And Ken, speaking of "look who came out of the closet" is there something you would finally like to tell us?
                    Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                    Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Originally posted by Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                      Skinny...well dressed....hmmm "not that there's anything wrong with that"

And Ken, speaking of "look who came out of the closet" is there something you would finally like to tell us?
                      im not sure what you mean by that?...she's not been on the forum for a long time. is all.

Comment

I was inferring that "you" had something to share with us about " coming out of the closet" as in Fruity Tootie Froggie

OK...car crash me...that was a "swing and a miss" I know...
                        Al 96 Ram Air T/A

Comment

Originally posted by Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                          OK...car crash me...that was a "swing and a miss" I know...
                          One big B and a whole bunch of Os...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                          My DD
                          2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Hehe...it was all Uncle Paul's fault.

Love you Little Jimmy...
                            Al 96 Ram Air T/A

Comment

I've tried to find the actual crash sound effect they use, haven't located it yet. Want it as txt msg alert on my phone...
                              My DD
                              2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Working...
                              X