hey yall..for fun...>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey yall..for fun...>

just in case you a member of that forum...(its a great bunch of folks..i stayed in the lounge even after the gto was long gone) get over there tomorrow and vote for me!! i made into the 4th round...against some tough lounge lizzards... but this guy schufflebot is a hoot... so its gonna be a tough one for sure:

www.lstgto.com

2005 GTO Owner

[View My FQuick Garage]

Round Four of the RTTFW Happens THURSDAY!
    Current Brackets

schufflerbot takes on wolfdogs for the top spot in the Debate Room/Lounge Region. schuff's been a damned tough competitor throughout the tourney, but the old gym rat's shown just how much support he has in this group. No jock strap needed!

In the Staff/Sponsors Region, it's HRJ vs. City Goat. Talk about a rough choice - Vader's got the Force behind him, but City Goat has all of GONE backing him up. When the dust settles, it'll have been an epic battle.

Over in the Regional Whores Region, Lothar - who tied with ShoddyHog after a commanding win over Flashpoint and myred2004gto (who? Who put this damned thing together?) - will run up against TprGTO, who eked out a win over another of GONE's golden boys, SK360. Can the Grammarian take the Fuzz?

And, finally, we have the OT Crew Drama Queen Region. Despite two lame duck withdrawals from the competition (cue 'you lose' buzzer sound effect), the OT Crew Drama Queens came with it, sending McDoosh from Round One all the way through all three women he faced. Good Vibes put up a helluva fight in Round Three, but it seems the members (*cough*) of LS1GTO.com felt the promise of funbags wasn't enough. But McDoosh faces his toughest opponent yet - the genius elpuerco, who has not only contributed 24 kids to the world's population, but has also given the forum it's most hilarious meme yet - the administrator-deprecating Doric Column serial. This one stands to be a war.

Big thanks to all who have participated - willingly or otherwise - and to everyone who has voted. Don't let up yet! LET THE WHORING CONTINUE UNTIL WE FIND OUR FINAL WHORE FOR 2009!

Cheers.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.
Working...
X