The Bailout Mascot.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bailout Mascot.....

The federal government announced today that it is changing its national symbol to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the current government’s political stance.

A condom allows for inflations, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you are actually being screwed.

Damn, it doesn’t get more accurate than that.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Sad but true.
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Comment

I am just, I can't think of the right word to use, so many apply, that every economist including the federal governments say the stimulus is a bad idea. Overwhelmingly the people think it's a bad idea yet they did it anyway. Now they are going do it again with yet another bailout for housing. The government is going to implode. This is not the end either. There will be at least 1 more bailout when social security goes belly up. We the tax payer are going to get left paying for this. The federal debt is over $175,000 per person now. Where does this end? It's not going to be good.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

dahhmn...

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

To cover the bailout, the gov't prints more money, then eventually raises taxes, so we have to pay the government back, while inflation makes our money have less value. Is that how it works? That really sucks if it does.

The state of CA was in such bad shape that they halted all tax refunds. So they owed you money, yet they wouldn't pay you. To get the funds to pay us back, they thought about increasing gas, sales and income taxes. So technically, we can get our "refund" by paying ourselves back. Oh wait, then there are the "administrative fees," so we pay 150% of our refund to get 100% of our refund back
          94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Originally posted by Craig 94 TA GT
            The state of CA was in such bad shape that they halted all tax refunds. So they owed you money, yet they wouldn't pay you. To get the funds to pay us back, they thought about increasing gas, sales and income taxes. So technically, we can get our "refund" by paying ourselves back. Oh wait, then there are the "administrative fees," so we pay 150% of our refund to get 100% of our refund back
            If that's not reason enough to make sure your deductions are as accurate as possible, I don't know what is. I've always had mine setup so that I would never owe taxes, and always receive a refund, but I think I'm gonna change that. That is if I get my job back.
            Dave

Independent AMSOIL Dealer

94 Z28 M6 - exhaust, K&N drop in, and lots of plans...

DD 98 Ram 2500 CTD (might be faster than my Z!)

Comment

They don't call Uncle Sam "Slick Willy" for nuttin
              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
              pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                They don't call Uncle Sam "Slick Willy" for nuttin
                I thought that was uncle Bill?

Comment

Wow! I never thought about the condom as a mascot but when you put it that way, it works!
                  1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
                  2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
                  1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

Scary times man...scary times.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                    X