• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One year ago today

One year ago today I brought him home.

2/25/08

---------------------------------------------------------

2/25/09

Took this this morning with my neighbor's chocolate lab before his morning walk

And last one of him just lounging around...
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

way to go, Dad.. he looks awesome!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Thanks, Ken!

I'm gonna cook him up a special dinner tonight.
      Hercules

Comment

He's grown into his ears now.
        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

He's still cute.
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

great dog you have there

I have the duck, the baketbal...
            Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
            Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
            pics and info

Comment

Great looking dog, DJ!

He looks happy.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Sweet! Really intelligent looking eyes- he isn't spoiled, much, is he? Yeah, one of my shepards, the girl, gets on the beds sometimes, too- The big old male, I let him on the couch-

Your best friend- you know that dog would give his life to protect you- I like dogs in general, but the GSD's just get under my skin-
                2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
                "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Feed him a perp'...
                  Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                  Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Thanks guys. I couldn't picture any other dog for me than a GSD. Once I saw him I just had to get him.

He's a little spoiled you can say. I don't mind him on my bed or furniture...the way I see it, he protects my house. It's his.

I'm planning on getting him some company (female GSD), but not any time soon though.
                    Hercules

Comment

You do realize that when the female comes in, she will rule the roost? They are much more domestic, or 'nest' oriented- it will be her den, and he will have to accommodate her- and he probably will be okay with that-

For the same reason, I think females make better protectors, or guard dogs- the males may be larger, and look more intimidating, maybe even a deeper bark, but it is the female that would pitch into someone first-

Not saying one is better than, or worse than- just saying they definitely have different temperaments- The males are a little more mellow, the girls a little more social- they want more attention-
                      2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
                      "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

He is beautiful, Taso. But you already know that.
                        Greg W. in West Michigan
                        1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                        1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                        1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                        1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                        1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                        <Motor out

Comment

Working...
                        X