Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh little secret to my friends here

keep it quiet...

but im having personell run the numbers for me.

im paying off the vette and the Yukon..........

that leaves only a house payment............

possible retirement date: 05/01/09 37.5 years counting my 4 yrs military...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

time to rock and roll.........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

I'm jealous! Good for you, man...you've earned it.

Something tells me the wolfpack is going to grow now
    Al 96 Ram Air T/A
    Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Holy crap! I can only imagine what you would do with all that free time!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

darn, i got a while to go, im only 21
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Trash man
          darn, i got a while to go, im only 21
          dont rush it......trust me.......

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by Al 96 Ram Air T/A
            I'm jealous! Good for you, man...you've earned it.

Something tells me the wolfpack is going to grow now
            we fightin over dat right now.....

Comment

You are way to young to retire.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Joshu
                Holy crap! I can only imagine what you would do with all that free time!

Then you don't know the wolfman...he'll be busier retired than before. This man doesn't know the meaning of "slow down"..just leaves more time to rescue fur-butts.
                Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

More time for more !

You deserve it Ken...you really do.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                  Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                  B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                  Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                  Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Congrats

Although since I'm only 25 I'll have to work till I drop dead.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
                    2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Congrats- nice to do if you are able- though you are probably near the top of the food chain at your work, having been there a while- I don't understand the guys that rush to retire, and then go out and get a part-time job- might as well keep working and making bigger bucks-

I have been having those thoughts, too- 56 years old this year, 28 years in for the state- (I lost 7 years at GE, laid off in '81 on the tail of the faltering 70's economy)- My son was born when I was 40, and will be in his first year of college when I hit 59- my original target date- Looks like I will be around annoying people for a while, yet-

Then again, if I had your toys, I would be looking for more free time, too-
                      2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
                      "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Go for it if you can. I love retirement, it is great for me. Now I have time to look for a vette to enjoy my time.
                        Blazer

Comment

I hope it works out for you Ken.... Only another 15 years for me...
                          2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                          1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
                          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
                          2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

thanks yall...so far, its looking very good!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be doing personal training at our local gym ...calling my own hours...but ill give that few months first, maybe start in the fall...although they want me to start..yesterday..LOL

Comment

That's the perfect 2nd career for you Ken.. Then start detailing cars on the side....
                              2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                              1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
                              2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                              2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
                              2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Working...
                              X