Torn between two love(er)s...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torn between two love(er)s...

Now that I've picked up the Enclave, I'm finding it hard to dedicate time to customizing both cars (T/A). I finished half of the mods to the Buick, but still need to add the 3m Scothgard to the leading edges. Then, it's time for Zaino.

However, the T/A is still unfinished too. I'm customizing the interior now...with custom gauges, white LEDs, silver-gray Ultra Suede door inserts, and changing the color (black w/graphite) on dash components. I'm also continuing the silver-gray accent under the dash (like the Mustangs). I've already got silver-gray Firebird logo's in my headrests, so I wanted to accentuate what's already there.

The biggest change is the needles on the dash. I've redone them cobalt blue like the Acura/Hondas...looks much cleaner than the faded red-orange.

Here's the gauge...the HVAC and headlight switched are being made to match. All will illuminate bluish-white...

Al 96 Ram Air T/A
    Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Originally posted by Al 96 Ram Air T/A
    Now that I've picked up the Enclave, I'm finding it hard to dedicate time to customizing both cars (T/A). I finished half of the mods to the Buick, but still need to add the 3m Scothgard to the leading edges. Then, it's time for Zaino.

However, the T/A is still unfinished too. I'm customizing the interior now...with custom gauges, white LEDs, silver-gray Ultra Suede door inserts, and changing the color (black w/graphite) on dash components. I'm also continuing the silver-gray accent under the dash (like the Mustangs). I've already got silver-gray Firebird logo's in my headrests, so I wanted to accentuate what's already there.

The biggest change is the needles on the dash. I've redone them cobalt blue like the Acura/Hondas...looks much cleaner than the faded red-orange.

Here's the gauge...the HVAC and headlight switched are being made to match. All will illuminate bluish-white...

Tell me about it ...look at the sig haha
    93 t/a A4 3.23s
    95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
    99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
    99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
    97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
    93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
    00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Where did you get the gauge overlay?
      '77 K5 rock-crawler project
      '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
      '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
      '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
      '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
      My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Mark Delisle---6LITEREATER

He's over on ls1tech.com with a GP right now...

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/appear...chase-5-a.html
          Al 96 Ram Air T/A
          Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Mark Delisle---6LITEREATER

He's over on ls1tech.com with a GP right now...

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/appear...chase-5-a.html
            Those guys over at tech are coming up with some insane things.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

thats gonna look awesome in your TA broh.... awesome!!!! cant wait to see the final pics!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

The gauge overlays...

Way better than the factory stuff... it's what they should have used, actually. Not to bash the OEM, but I never liked it in the 4thgens.

Comment

Working...
                X