Anybody ever hear of..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ever hear of..

So I have heard of the term "barn find", but never thought of it as literal.

Earlier today I found an old blue corvette sitting in a buddies spare barn, [hidden behind a behemoth k5 blazer i might add]. I can't tell the year, but it has flip up lights and a very square frame. I think its a 90ish model but I don't know vetts. I checked the cluster, 44'000 some. On the spoiler it says "greenwood". Its got a nasty looking engine that I glanced at, and a factory K&N airfilter box.

I think this car is somewhat "rare"? As soon as I get a camera over there I will upload some pictures, but this thing is SO clean its nasty.

Main question is anybody ever hear of these things?

EDIT* greenw00d instead of greend.. I didn't realize it was filtered through as bad..

http://www.carsinbarns.com/
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Googled "greenwood corvette" and found this:

http://www.greenwoodcorvettes.com/
      Dave

Independent AMSOIL Dealer

94 Z28 M6 - exhaust, K&N drop in, and lots of plans...

DD 98 Ram 2500 CTD (might be faster than my Z!)

Comment

Thanks so far, its greenw00d though, replace the 00 with oo though.

Filtered out.

Comment

Greenwood Vettes are cool, but I can't stand the ground effects kit. The C4 Corvette has clean, simple lines. The spoiler and ground effects kind of ruined the look in my opinion.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by MightySixPack

EDIT* greenw00d instead of greend.. I didn't realize it was filtered through as bad..
            The language filters are not turned on. It must have been a smiley that didn't load on the last upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
              The language filters are not turned on. It must have been a smiley that didn't load on the last upgrade.
              I won't dare think of what smiley would come up for "w00d"...

Or greenw00d

Comment

Working...
              X