Enjoy your cars while you can...EPA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy your cars while you can...EPA

The EPA is set to pass rules regarding carbon.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/firs...limate-change/
    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

What a moronic society we live in that actually believes global warming is caused by us. An even more moronic society that punishes itself and makes itself suffer for that which it cannot control. How arrogant we are to think we have that much power.
    1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
    2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
    1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

hmmm

Im glad I live where there is no emission control.

Comment

Im pretty sure this doesn't mean we won't enjoy our cars...after all cars are making more horsepower with fewer emissions every year. Sounds like win-win to me.

and as far as older cars go, as long as they are well maintained and run nice and lean, emissions shouldn't be a problem. Its people who drive with the check engine light on all the time that have a problem, and they shouldn't get to enjoy their cars if they wont fix em.

BTW Jefferson thought we should all be farmers, and hated industry...he was as green as it gets. He also thought slavery was just a dandy idea.
        Red 92 camaro rs with a 305 TBI 4spd auto 2.73:1 rear with Spohn sway bars, hotchkis LCAs and panhard bar, Spohn wonderbar, and edelbrock strut tower brace, msd 6A box, coil and wires. BFG g-force supersport tires. 77K miles.

http://bananasaboutcars.com/projectcars-camaro1.html

Comment

Working...
        X