2010 Camaro sighting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Camaro sighting

Local stealership has a red one on the lot. 6 cyl base model. Still, it's the first one I have seen in person. I like it better than any photos I have seen.

Anyone else see one local yet?

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

yep. My local dealer has a black one.

Comment

Originally posted by bru333
      Anyone else see one local yet?
      Yep, a total of 1 V6 and 4 SS's.
      1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
      2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
      1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

I've not seen one on the road yet, but I'm 100% sure that if i went to the local Chevy dealership that they would have one. I saw it at the Chicago Auto Show, and it looks a lot better in person.
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Car is awesome. There was a V6 silver one with a small crowd around at our local dealership.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

I went by my local dealer and looked at the only one they had. It was a black loaded SS that was already spoken for by the dealership owner's son. The thing was beautiful. I now officially want one really bad. The salesman was telling me that they won't be readily available on the lots for several more months, as all of the ones coming off the lines right now are spoken for. They said I could order one and have it by July sometime, but that is if I pay $3k over sticker. Not gonna happen. I'll just keep paying down the wife's car note until they start having regular stock of the things and then go and do a proper test drive and haggle. That is not to say that I will definitely buy one since finances aren't at that point right now. But I definitely want one. Just knowing that the V6 Camaro with some simple bolt-ons would give a GT Mustang fits is enough to make me willing to "settle" for a V6, even though I said I would never buy a V6 again.
            I also looked at a black ZR-1. Oh man, what a freakin beautiful ride. If I won the lottery......

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
              The salesman was telling me that they won't be readily available on the lots for several more months, as all of the ones coming off the lines right now are spoken for. They said I could order one and have it by July sometime, but that is if I pay $3k over sticker. ..
              That right there is exactly why car dealerships have the reputation of being a stealership. Greedy SOBs like that should be booted out of the dealer network. when I run across a salesman like that, I tell them right to their face that they are full of crap and walk out the door.

Comment

the SSs have some power to them, got to drive one tuesday
                2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Trash man
                  the SSs have some power to them, got to drive one tuesday
                  I don't like you anymore.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

haha, a guy i use to work with is a sales man at a dealer here in CT. ill tell you what, i cant wait see what the aftermarket does with this car. im sense some bolt on 10s?
                    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Yeah, I am thinking there will be a lot of 500 hp SS's around once the aftermarket gets up to speed.

Comment

Makes me wder how things will turn out now that GM is facing bankruptcy.

Comment

Working...
                        X