wish me luck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wish me luck

well ill be leavin at 3am ato drive down to newport new va to take the firefighter medic recruit exam at 8am. wish me luck cause ill be drivin 4hrs open headers all the way! haha its one way to stay up..

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Holy crap. I hope you have some painkillers in your glove box. Good luck!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Good luck bro. Sounds like fun.
      Greg W. in West Michigan
      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
      <Motor out

Comment

ouch...

Good luck
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

RIP burnt valves.

at least your car looks nice. rather have that open headers than some junker.

Comment

good luck on the exam!

on the way back -use earplugs
            Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
            Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
            pics and info

Comment

I made a 7 hour road trip with open headers once. I can't say anything nice about it. Once you're up to speed it's not too bad, acceleration though was another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                I made a 7 hour road trip with open headers once. I can't say anything nice about it. Once you're up to speed it's not too bad, acceleration though was another story.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I hate my car!! ill never do that again thats for sure! was only 4hrs down but took 301north back and friday with ruxh hour ended up being 7hrs!! My ears are hummin and i think i got too much exhaust fumes cause i was stuck in traffic for hours!! Felt a little dizzy when i got out to fill up. Never again. im gettin a ypipe with in the next few days and its gettin pit on.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
                  OMG!!!!!!!!!! I hate my car!! ill never do that again thats for sure! was only 4hrs down but took 301north back and friday with ruxh hour ended up being 7hrs!! My ears are hummin and i think i got too much exhaust fumes cause i was stuck in traffic for hours!! Felt a little dizzy when i got out to fill up. Never again. im gettin a ypipe with in the next few days and its gettin pit on.
                  coulda bought a set of turn downs and pointed them out to the side of the car. when i punched out the cat on my ram and thru a cherry bomb on there, i used a turned down out to the side and i didnt get much fumes unless the wind was blown when i was stopped
                  2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
                  X