Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Trans-Am?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21729

This is probably the ugliest thing I think someone could do to the new Camaro, as much as I like T/A's. What do you guys think?

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

I'm reserving judgement until they actually make one, and not just a photoshop of what it may look like. The idea is pretty cool, but we'll have to see how it turns out. It will be made by ASC, who if I remember correctly, were the ones who made the 98-02 WS6 cars.
    "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Man i think it looks awsome!!!!!
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Too bad there won't be a Pontiac in 2010. That image is just plain disturbing.

To me, it's like the reverse of the 2000 Chevy Monte Carlo. The butt end it wasn't that good the front was ok. This concept has a great backend but not good front.
        1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
        2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
        1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

Butt ugly.....beside no more pontiac. And on june 1st GM will file for BK. Sales will tank even worse during the restructure
          2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

its not a Pontiac car so i can and probably will be made if not already. they basicly take your camaro and turn it into that. I kinda like it. throw back to the early 70's! put a 455SD in there and your set!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
            2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
            X