got my new ink

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my new ink

same guy that did my Keona tatt on the other forearm... he's awesome. took right at 2 hrs.. you can't tell real good because its swollen and red right now..but Shelby's pads are shaded just the way they actually look.. he used a 5 needle to do that with no outline... then her name is all outline.. the pad is exactly the same size as hers, and was taken from a digital pic which he worked from.

she always had her paw on me when I was on the couch, or even in bed at night....sometimes even laying it on the side of my head....... she had to be touching me... now its on me forever.......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Totally cool...the best kind of ink are ones that have real meaning to the owner.

Love the story...
    Al 96 Ram Air T/A
    Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Originally posted by Al 96 Ram Air T/A
      Totally cool...the best kind of ink are ones that have real meaning to the owner.

Love the story...
      Roger that, very cool tat!
      Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Originally posted by BrdWAtti2d
        Roger that, very cool tat!
        definately unique and memorable.

Comment

Awesome Ken... I saw you posted this on the GTO forum...
          2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
          1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
          2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

I knew you would take her passing hard and wouldn't let go without showing something for it, and that you did. Looks awsome. I'm probably going to do the same when the time comes for my dog too, and I have no tattoos.
            Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
              I knew you would take her passing hard and wouldn't let go without showing something for it, and that you did. Looks awsome. I'm probably going to do the same when the time comes for my dog too, and I have no tattoos.
              I got my first one in my 50's.....when Nikona died.

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Wow Ken, you made my wife , I hope you're happy, lol. Now she wants to get one of our Dog Bear's paw print. He a little guy so it should be a little daintier, lol.
                Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Looks good. post after healing too so we can see it clearer.
                  Greg W. in West Michigan
                  1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                  1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                  1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                  1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                  1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                  <Motor out

Comment

Nice way to remember your friend, Ken- I have never had a tattoo, but that is one I can see- They sure leave their mark on our hearts-
                    2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
                    "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Nice ink, Ken. A very fitting tribute.
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Ken, just curious...how's the pack taking it knowing Shelby's gone? Are they still looking for her?
                        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                          Ken, just curious...how's the pack taking it knowing Shelby's gone? Are they still looking for her?
                          Keona noticed first, i knew she would.. she started her instinct "move" trying to bully Rocky for 2nd position behind Reno.. i put a squelch on that right away..

Rocky misses her still . we have two water bowls in the kitchen.. he never would drink out of the one she drank out of.. he still wont...

Reno accepts it, although, he goes in the extra bedroom daily and smells her collar which is draped around her box of ashes on a table with Nikona's as well.

I think me and mary are taking it the hardest... for sure.

Comment

Working...
                          X