New/Old member back again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New/Old member back again

I was a member here about 4 years ago. Went on hiatus and my account disappeared. But, now I am back for round two. Wanted to say hey to all the guys here. I see Hollywood Wolf Hogan's new car, anyone else with something new?

I just graduated from 5 years of college with a BS/MS in mechanical engineering and decided it was time to treat myself to a little graduation present. Let me know what you think!

Here's the older sibling:

Have a good tuesday,
    Dark

sweet! My local dealer has the same car but wants waaayyy over sticker due to " market adjustment" LMAO! Sooner or later I'll pick one up for the right price.

Comment

Sweet car! Welcome back...
      Greg W. in West Michigan
      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
      <Motor out

Comment

Beautiful.

My neighbor down the street just picked one up in red. Sweet rides.

Good luck with it and welcome back!
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
          ...My local dealer has the same car but wants waaayyy over sticker due to " market adjustment"
          Around here I heard $3k over for the 6 and $5-7k over for the SS, that is IF you can find one...
          My DD
          2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Originally posted by darkz7
            I see Hollywood Wolf Hogan's new car, anyone else with something new?
            Well it's new to me. aka Jeff_95Z28. It had 24.5k miles when I got it. (I sold the 95 Z28 to my nephew. It got totaled when an Orlando policeman who wasn't paying attention rear ended him and totaled it.)

Oh and welcome back!
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Welcome back! What are the options? M6/A4? Onstar? etc
              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
              pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                Welcome back! What are the options? M6/A4? Onstar? etc
                they don't make A4s anymore. A6 with paddle shifting though

mine is the following:

2SS LS3(426hp) M6 with the RS package, 20 in polished aluminum wheels with pirelli pzeros, leather interior, center console gage cluster, overrideable skip shift , auto dimming mirrors, halos, Onstar, bluetooth, ipod control,sunroof, interior lights up blue (I feel fast and furious) and I'm finding new things out daily

No markup where i got it

Comment

Originally posted by darkz7
                  they don't make A4s anymore. A6 with paddle shifting though

mine is the following:

2SS LS3(426hp) M6 with the RS package, 20 in polished aluminum wheels with pirelli pzeros, leather interior, center console gage cluster, overrideable skip shift , auto dimming mirrors, halos, Onstar, bluetooth, ipod control,sunroof, interior lights up blue (I feel fast and furious) and I'm finding new things out daily

No markup where i got it
                  Sweet !
                  2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Now for the big question... well for us Americans at least... How many cup holders does it have I found the pull out/rotate one in my Firehawk after a year later by my ex-gf pulling/rotating it out. I was like lol

Awesome car for sure. Pop the hood and look at the #8 spark plug. Notice that you can fit your hand there... first time in a GM vehicle since at the least the 1970's . You can work on those cars!!! Those cars will be great for cruising for sure! You'll love it !!!!!
                    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                    pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                      Now for the big question... well for us Americans at least... How many cup holders does it have I found the pull out/rotate one in my Firehawk after a year later by my ex-gf pulling/rotating it out. I was like lol

Awesome car for sure. Pop the hood and look at the #8 spark plug. Notice that you can fit your hand there... first time in a GM vehicle since at the least the 1970's . You can work on those cars!!! Those cars will be great for cruising for sure! You'll love it !!!!!
                      it has 2 cup holders. it has one for a bottle and one for a cup. Better than the one that my other camaro has...

Comment

Originally posted by sneitzel
                        Around here I heard $3k over for the 6 and $5-7k over for the SS, that is IF you can find one...
                        That's the main problem with car dealerships. They are attempting to sell cars as if it were a durable commodity like precious metals. It's no wonder the auto makers are in deep chit. Damn the greed, they can cram it right up their arse. Sorry for the rant, stepping off my soapbox now.

Comment

Welcome back and congrats on the new ride. Looks nice.
                          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Come up to Rochester,NY. There are at least 2 dealers not selling for more than MSRP. There were a few who wanted $2500-5000 over and made it sound like it wasn't a big deal.

This was the exact conversation I had with one of the salesman at a dealer

"Sure, we don't have any deals going on but the cost is just MSRP plus a small overcharge."
                            "What kind of overcharge?"
                            "$2500"
                            "Why is there a markup?"
                            "Simply because we can!"

I proceeded to walk out from there

Comment

welcome home! nice car..best color in the world..till they come out wit summin darker!

get some Zaino..............quick!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                              X