Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saw the new Transformers movie and the debut of ......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw the new Transformers movie and the debut of ......

A new Corvette body style. OMG, : what a sweet looking ride. Now when is THAT going to hit the market?

You are kidding right?

That thing is FUGLY.
    2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

I want to kick that goofy ass grin off the front of it.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

so shoot me..... I think it looks wicked.

Comment

gimme a C6 over that anyday.

how was the movie?
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

im gonna be seeing the movie tonight when i get out, but the front looks like a caddy and the rear a camaro with quad tips
            2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

I'm with Joe on this one. I love the front and the back is growing on me.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Cormaro?

I think it looks vile, personally
                Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                SOLD- Kinda miss it
                94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                SOLD- Good riddance!
                2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

transformers is a BA movie go see it, its worth the 10.50(gotta love movie theaters)
                  2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Trash man
                    transformers is a BA movie go see it, its worth the 10.50(gotta love movie theaters)
                    I think me and the boy are gonna spring for the $14.75 and watch IMAX style tonight.
                    1994 Z28, 6 spd, LE2 Heads, GM 1.6 RR, .026" head gasket, SLP: CAI-Headers (CARB legal)-ypipe-2 on the left-lightweight flywheel-short throw, Random tech cat, CF dual friction, LT-4 KM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
                      I'm with Joe on this one. I love the front and the back is growing on me.
                      Check these out.......

I'm loving the concept. Of couse there are a few things I might change, but hell boys..... I would drive that any day.

Comment

While I like the front and side I just can't get past the rear end. Too bad.
                        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

It looked very exotic for an american muscle. but i do like the styling. The rear window looks a bit like the 1963 vette. well done on incorporating that queue! I wonder what the actual production model will look like....
                          -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
                          2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

saw the movie on IMAX and I really think the thing has a V-12 in it (the way it sounded - could of been added in SFX) . Sounded like Lamo/Ferrari awesomeness
                            Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                            Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                            pics and info

Comment

Saw that, among other transformers "physical doubles" at Indy this year.

Will post when time allows.
                              1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
                              2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
                              1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

Working...
                              X