Bring on Independence Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring on Independence Day!

I'm ready to celebrate our nations freedom. Let's make some noise.

Oh btw, the engine and tranny are new purchases and will hopefully make it into my S10.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Nice stash, Norm!

Mine is about half that. I made my annual trip to PA last week with a friend of mine. It's a little over an hour but worth it!

Have fun and be safe. But mostly have fun.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Norm you cutting back this year?
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_in_Atl
        Norm you cutting back this year?
        Actually, I did. I cut back on all the small stuff like roman candles, rockets and such and went for mainly 200 and 500 gram stuff. The little stuff just bores me.

Most of the time, I let others shoot my fireworks. I just like to sit back and watch them. Lighting them is too much work.

Comment

To each his own. I'll be here and leaving the fireworks to someone else. Everyone have a safe, enjoyable 4th!
          Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

That looks like fun. I normally shoot all my fireworks before the 4th. I happen to live right next to where my town shoots their city fireworks. I get to see my city, and 3 adjoining ones from my deck. Its pretty cool to see fireworks in the air and in the reflection in the lake. I wish I could get those fireworks. Man, that would be fun. I know a guy that has a license but they are super strict on regulating them, so I don't ask any favors.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
              That looks like fun. I normally shoot all my fireworks before the 4th. I happen to live right next to where my town shoots their city fireworks. I get to see my city, and 3 adjoining ones from my deck. Its pretty cool to see fireworks in the air and in the reflection in the lake. I wish I could get those fireworks. Man, that would be fun. I know a guy that has a license but they are super strict on regulating them, so I don't ask any favors.
              Get a picture of them with the reflection on the lake.

My neighbor just took a job in Mooresville NC and moved out last week. I was looking forward to this year because he makes fireworks for a commercial company. I was talking on the cell phone outside one day and I heard something that sounded like a SAM missile taking off. I ran around the corner and I see a streak of blue smoke going up in the air and my neighbor standing there holding a beer. Great combination. Someone with beer and gun powder.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                I'm ready to celebrate our nations freedom. Let's make some noise.
                I celebrate with a few hundred rounds of ammo. Although my black powder muzzle loader is out of commission right now...need to buy some new ones.
                '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                Thomas Jefferson

Comment

my goldens would hate your guts..................

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by markd79ta
                    I celebrate with a few hundred rounds of ammo.
                    THIS !
                    Greg W. in West Michigan
                    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                    <Motor out

Comment

I'll celebrate by Driving across country 3024 miles!! Big air show this weekend before the 4th of July weekend (Quonset Point Air Show)

5+ days of seat time cant beat that
                      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                      pics and info

Comment

Man I'm jealous. I live in one of those Commie states that have banned ALL fireworks. We're not even allowed to have sparklers anymore...
                        Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                        Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Originally posted by Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                          Man I'm jealous. I live in one of those Commie states that have banned ALL fireworks. We're not even allowed to have sparklers anymore...
                          New York Sucks too
                          Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                          SOLD- Kinda miss it
                          94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                          SOLD- Good riddance!
                          2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
                            New York Sucks too
                            Well, CT banned everything but sparklers and fountains.

The sparklers and fountains I have happen to travel through the air and explode.

Happy fourth!
                            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

In FL you have to sign a statement when you buy them that you are using them for agricultural purposes only. If you light them you are breaking the law.
                              Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X