No announcement yet.

3024 mile Coast to Coast road trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need internet? come on other to my place.......even got a hose so you wash your bird.

ps: the 76 station off chessbro ave sells 100 octane go juice

mark
    2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

Thanks for the tip on the gas! I'll go by tomorrow for sure for like 5 gallons . I really have to watch myself as all the overzealous officer recruits that train @ the local airport. I'll be fine without internet for a bit . I'll be alright as I have a garage now and a place to wash it For rreference I live near Arniel's stop sign so everything is convenient . The 2 huskies are a ball of funm. I can't wait till I'm settled in and go for a drive along the coast or some nice twisty roads :drive:
      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
      pics and info

Comment

You here the military jets flying over during the day? Its been going on for months now. Im off santa rosa road. I'll have to introduce you to GM eternal- my local car club. We do cruises about every 2-3 months to the montains and twistys. This was the one I organized. Im on the bike with a camera and daniel is driving my camaro with a camera. We cruised PCH to santa barbara.

http://www.fquick.com/videos/February's_Malibu_Cruise/8158

ps: we meet up every friday night in northridge.
        2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

Nice cruise! BTW I see no Chessbro ave on the town map - I'll ask my relatives where it is at. As for the planes I noticed them and the relatives are wondering the same thing

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
          pics and info

Comment

Sorry chessbro exit is in agoura hills, south on the 101 about 15 miles from camarillo. The military jets are a pain in the arse , so damn loud. I think they are returning from the war and are stationing at Pt Hueneme.

Comment

Originally posted by msfyter
              You here the military jets flying over during the day? Its been going on for months now. Im off santa rosa road. I'll have to introduce you to GM eternal- my local car club. We do cruises about every 2-3 months to the montains and twistys. This was the one I organized. Im on the bike with a camera and daniel is driving my camaro with a camera. We cruised PCH to santa barbara.

http://www.fquick.com/videos/February's_Malibu_Cruise/8158
              Great vid. Funny though is how you speed it up at times to make the cars look faster and at around 1:55 you can see a bicycle keep up.
              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Aug. 1st you can take the trip to California Speedway for the 1/4 drags.
                Eddie
                2000 M6 Trans Am
                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I'd love to do that ... but I have the stock rear end so I need a beefier one first sounds like fun to watch though

pics and info

Comment

Working...
                  X