spiffied the bird this weeked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiffied the bird this weeked

Dont have any before pics excpt my sig. but the sides used to have deep scrapes and the front was turning pink\clearcoat was peeling. I also got rid of those ugly flag decals, shoulda done this 6years ago!

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
    2001 Intrigue GL

found some before pics taken in 07 with my phone

Not perfect but for $20 in supplies (including the beer) and about 3hours it looks 100x better in my opinion.

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
    2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Originally posted by gimp19
      Not perfect but for $20 in supplies (including the beer) and about 3hours it looks 100x better in my opinion.
      New rims!!!
      And what kind of beer is under $20 with supplies? haha

It does look better though.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Looks nice...

I have about 3 sets of rims sitting in my shed for my old formula... Let me know if your looking for something a little nicer than those salad shooters...

I also have other parts if you need anything since you're in the area..
        2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
        1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
        2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
        2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
        2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

bush beer I was considering new wheels but i'm kinda lffy about investing too much into a car with so many miles on it. I'm always for something major to go wrong or break but it just keeps on tick'n.

What parts do you have? Any headlight motors

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
          2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

I just have a monsoon system

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by gimp19
              bush beer I was considering new wheels but i'm kinda lffy about investing too much into a car with so many miles on it. I'm always for something major to go wrong or break but it just keeps on tick'n.

What parts do you have? Any headlight motors

No, no headlight motors...

I have a set of the 16x8 chrome rims that aren't bad... The tires are pretty beat, but the rims are OK.. I have a set of stock rear rotors in good shape and new rear brake pads. I also have a 3.42 rear gear set with 3 series carrier that only has like 2 miles on it... It was a take off upgrade I bought from SLP. I never installed it before I sold my formula.

Let me know if you interested in anything... PM me as I'll make you a reall good deal..
              2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
              1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
              2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
              2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
              2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Working...
              X