Just when you think things are good!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you think things are good!

Well This year I was hoping to be very chill. I busted my butt last year paying off my debt, and My car. Well In total was around $13k and I was at Zero. After having to do some work to the Bird, I was still under $1000 in debt. My girl and I were doing rather well and eveyrthing was going pretty damn good. So I thought I would reward myself and I bought my Scooter that I posted in my other thread.

Had (past tense) it for maybe 3-4 weeks. I was loving that thing. Although it was super slow it was a blast. Well Wednesday I come to work. I park my bike same place I always do by our dock and go to work. well lunch time comes around and Bikes not outside. I figured the guys are messing around and moved it. nope. GONE. It got stolen. Had to file a report and Im pretty much F-ed over $2500. And I have not even made my first payment. All the cameras didnt catch crap and chances are cops wont find something that small.

Then the one thing I depended on (My girl) ya know hoping for a little Sympathy ya know, NOPE. She got on a power trip and makes me feel like a jerk. So Yesterday I said, Screw this Ima Have a drink, So I got drunk, and me and the Girlfriend got into a fight and I think Im single again.

I swear it never rains but it "POURS!"

At this point I think the only way Ill redeem myself is if I wait a little bit and try and pay the bike off ASAP and get a street bike (which i have wanted for a very long time).

I have become numb to theft considering my old honda (edna) got broken into like 4 or 5 times.

Whats this messed up world coming too!
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

You didn't have insurance on the scooter? Sorry about the personal relationship issues. I'm no stranger to those.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Sorry brother.....

Things have a way of coming to the surface at the worst times.

Comment

Sorry to hear, Eddie. That scooter was bad ass and I was digging the carbon fiber mods you had going on. I hate thieves, and who knows, you might find the guy that jacked it and you could end up getting it back.

As far as the girls? She'll take you back I'm sure, if that's what you want.

I don't blame you for not having insurance, but if it were mine I'd have locked that thing up. Those get stolen around here all the time.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Sorry to hear man. It feels so low if something of yours is stolen.
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

yeah it sucks. I still think its going to show up somehow. Oh well What can you do.
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Sorry to hear that... Too bad you didn't have insurance on it..

This world is getting out of control...
              2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
              1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
              2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
              2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
              2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

I might be redeeming myself soon, we'll see.
                Eddie
                2000 M6 Trans Am
                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Sorry about your losses. The scooter was really cool which is why some scumbag probably stole it.

You'll come out of all this better somehow.
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686

You'll come out of all this better somehow.
                    May be a blessing..... ya never know, next week you could have been hit by someone else who wasn't watching where they were going.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      May be a blessing..... ya never know, next week you could have been hit by someone else who wasn't watching where they were going.

Thats what my girl tells me. She keeps saying it happened for a reason but oh well. Like I said, I hope things turn around soon.
                      Eddie
                      2000 M6 Trans Am
                      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Well About a week ago I went and found a 2009 Ruckus bike for $1550. So I bought it.

I got a call Yesterday from the detective saying they arrested the guy and got my bike. Went and picked it up. Little cosmetic damage and busted ignition which I order and cost me $80 with new keys.

Now I have 2 Ruckus bikes. One for me and one for my girl to ride!

Im very very happy. Thank you Industry Sheriffs department.

It was found about 3-4 miles from my house.
                        Eddie
                        2000 M6 Trans Am
                        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

WOW!
                          That is great to hear and I am suprised they caught the guy!
                          Greg W. in West Michigan
                          1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                          1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                          1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                          1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                          1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                          <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by FroSSty
                            WOW!
                            That is great to hear and I am suprised they caught the guy!
                            There are some pretty stupid people in the world, And this guy was not bright enough to not ride something thats so noticable around within what, 5 mile radius from the place it got stolen. ha ha ha ha ha

Two of my co-workers spotted a red scooter and my girlfriend lives right around the corner and she spotted one too from a far. So he was driving it around. It was a matter of time.
                            Eddie
                            2000 M6 Trans Am
                            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I'm very glad you got it back . Best of all justice will be served!
                              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                              pics and info

Comment

Working...
                              X