need yalls help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need yalls help

one of my "projects" since I retired, is assisting a friend of mine (fellow vette owner and previous owner of Fitness University, now retired at 45 years old... $$$$) is trying to start a Stafford County SPCA. He has the land and funds .... we are meeting resistance from the county board for political reasons of some type.. I stayed out of that..

but here are some facts for you:

2,680 animals were held at the Stafford County Animal Control Pound in 2008....... 1,206 of them were euthanized.. a 45% euthanasia rate for Staffords homeless pets......why? no space..

Bills site will offer: off leash dog park, pavillions for training, classes and events (which I'll be evolved in), a barn and paddocks for horses, livestock, and gian breed dogs needing temp rescue.... existing 8,000 Sq.Ft nursing home building is being renovated to include vet/spay-nuetuer clinic, classrooms, offices, cattery, and initial dog quarters.

Dog kennels: 7,000 sq ft to add space to assist Staffords ACO office..and in the next 5 years, another 7,000 sq. ft. for dog kennels.

Walking trails for prospective owners and dogs, and a picnic area..

He's also making enclosures so I can place wolfdog temporarily...

This SPCA will end up saving thousands of animals...

if you would: simply send an email with your contact info (you dont have to be Stafford resident to make your voice heard..just an animal lover)...

say: I support the need for an SPCA in Stafford county. The growing number of pets being abandoned and surrendered by owners due to the current economy is tragic.

send to: Paul Milde: pmilde@co.stafford.va.us
    Mark Dudenhefer: mdudenhefer@co.stafford.va.us

also..these guys are the ones opposing the most..so what ever you want to add:

Joe Brito JSBRITO@aool.com
    Bob Woodson bobwoodson@co.stafford.va.us,
    George Schwartz falmouthsupervisor@hotmail.co
    Harry Crisp Crisphe@aol.com

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Sending now...
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
    X