Rough night...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough night...

Our only Daughter is moving off to college tomorrow. It's bitter sweet... She has made us very proud parents, but having her be that far away is going to be tough.. Life goes on...
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Hang tough! I have a while to go before I have to worry about that but I certainly don't look forward to it.
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Comment

The move is done.. It was tough, but not quite as tough as I thought. What's nice for us, is that we are going down almost every other weekend to watch the team play. So, after the match we should be able to spend a little time with her.
      2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

My daughters are only 8 and 5, but it's also something I don't look forward to. Either way, it's a great accomplishment and fantastic that you'll be able to see her every other week.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Enjoy them while they're young... I remember sending her off to 1st grade and the time flew by and now she's off to college..

I'll be spending a lot of time in Erie, PA if anyone is from that area...
          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

I wish my daughter would go off to college again. That was nice and quiet.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_in_Atl
              I wish my daughter would go off to college again. That was nice and quiet.

I heard that's the next issue you have to deal with...
              2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
              2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

Working...
              X