Question for the guys...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the guys...

Okay, this is dumb, but for some reason this debate came up and my friends and I need a concentrated male opinion to settle it... this was my option.

Naturally it's me against the other girls and it's a question about guys, so I'm right... I know I am... just need confirmation.

So one of us gave our number to a guy the other day and said guy took his wallet out and stuck the number in there. Our debate: I say that doesn't mean a hill of beans. They say it means more that he took the time to take out his wallet instead of just putting it in his pocket. They're completely overanalyzing. Correct?
    '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

It depends on the person. Some people put things in their wallet so they don't lose it and decide later what to do with it (me for instance). Others just put paper in their pocket because it's easier.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

So you are telling me that woman analyze even THAT? I think it just shows that that particular guy is more organized than the ones who shove the stuff in their pocket...
      Greg W. in West Michigan
      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
      <Motor out

Comment

I don't think you can draw any conclusion whatsoever from his action. He could have put it in his wallet as he really wanted to keep it. He could have done so just to make you think he was going to call. He could have done it without any thought whatsoever. I'm no help at all.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
          I don't think you can draw any conclusion whatsoever from his action. He could have put it in his wallet as he really wanted to keep it. He could have done so just to make you think he was going to call. He could have done it without any thought whatsoever. I'm no help at all.
          That's what I was going to say earlier. I think you are over analyzing it.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_in_Atl
            That's what I was going to say earlier. I think you are over analyzing it.
            That's my vote as well.

Comment

I'll never understand women......
              '94 Firebird Formula, Lt1, 6 speed, all stock

Comment

I vote for overanalyzing too. It just depends on the type of guy - it could mean so many things or absolutely nothing.
                94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Originally posted by Craig 94 TA GT
                  I vote for overanalyzing too. It just depends on the type of guy - it could mean so many things or absolutely nothing.

Agreed....
                  2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                  1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
                  2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                  2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Oh gentlemen, this is what I was afraid of... that their craziness would get projected on me. I am probably one of the most male minded women you will ever meet. For the record: I am not the one over analyzing... that would be my friends... and Yes, women do analyze even that, FroSSty... sorry bud

Thanks for your help guys... you just won the debate for me!!
                    '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

I was handed my ex-wife's number by a mutual friend, put it in my wallet and promptly forgot about it for 6 months. When I saw it 6 months later I couldn't even remember who it was or why I had the number but I figured what the hell, I'll call. In hindsight I wish I had stuck it in my pocket and it had gone through the laundry.
                      Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Please don't give us guys too much credit. We don't think as much as you assume we do.
                        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Please don't give us guys too much credit. We don't think as much as you assume we do.
                          Isn't that the truth.
                          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

When we do something right, it's almost always purely by accident.
                            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
                              When we do something right, it's almost always purely by accident.
                              Lol, absolutely. Last weekend I went from a “f'in genius” for fixing my wife's car to a “gd moron” in 10 minutes. Her words exactly.
                              Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X