what are they called?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are they called?

looking for the official name of the pieces on 4th gens that go from the back of the front fender wheel opening down the car below the door to the front of the back wheel opening. i think it is called a "rocker moulding" but i am definatly not sure of that. i need a pair and am not finding them used, i thought maybe i wasn't calling them the correct thing.
    thanks
    1994 formula trans am LT-1,ED WRIGHT tuned PCM, urathaned rear lca's,new factory rear springs,rear replacement shocks,functional ram air 4 inch cowl hood,hiflo cat,3 inch single into hooker hiflo muffler,2.5 out dual,air foil,underdrive pullys,edelbrock torque arm,drag bags,6T MSD,MSD coil,new built A4,2200conv.massive trans cooler

rocker panel
    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

The sheet metal below the door is the "rocker panel", but I suspect he is looking for the "side skirts" that are used as part of the stock "ground effects" package on the Trans Am.
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

rocker mouldings aka rocker moldings aka side skirts...They are all the same thing.
        Greg W. in West Michigan
        1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
        1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
        1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
        1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
        1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
        <Motor out

Comment

thanks

i am finding them now, thanks guys
          1994 formula trans am LT-1,ED WRIGHT tuned PCM, urathaned rear lca's,new factory rear springs,rear replacement shocks,functional ram air 4 inch cowl hood,hiflo cat,3 inch single into hooker hiflo muffler,2.5 out dual,air foil,underdrive pullys,edelbrock torque arm,drag bags,6T MSD,MSD coil,new built A4,2200conv.massive trans cooler

Comment

Working...
          X