new job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new job

well im no longer in the body.... i mean trash business, kinda, i got a new job at a company in my town driving the front load trucks, doing cardboard

no more stinky trash, and maggots! and the best part, better pay, better benifits, and better trucks with a/c
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Congrats.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

A job change for the better is always refreshing...congratulations.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

thanx guys, the only down side is once im "trained" to do front load, the route starts at 330am

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Good luck on the job.If your lucky someday you will get the job I am doing today. I love what I am doing.
          Blazer

Comment

Congrats. Getting up early kind of bites, but you'll get home that much earlier. You'll have a sleep schedule down in no time.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Congrats... You'll be fine after you get the hours down...
              2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
              1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
              2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
              2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
              2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Congrats...... the time shift will end up being a blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
                  Good luck on the job.If your lucky someday you will get the job I am doing today. I love what I am doing.
                  Blazer
                  I may be wrong but aren't you retired?

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Joshu
                    I may be wrong but aren't you retired?
                    i think thats what he meant

yea i had a championship softball game last night at 6:15 so when i got home around 8 i went to bed. tonight the 2nd game is at 8:45 guess ill be missing that one, least we won the first one, be nice if we swept

it was werid going to work in the dark, made the inspection of the truck harder(forgot my flashlight ). i drove for a bit today, ill tell you that front load is defanitly different then rear load. of course the driver wasnt paying attention to what was going on for one can and ended up dumping 2 yards worth of Cardboard behind the blade o well, open up the side door and toss it back into the can

Comment

congrats on your new job. Hope you have better hours too
                      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                      pics and info

Comment

330am today, got out at 2ish, not bad but im gonna take a nap then off to the fair!

Comment

Working...
                        X