You gotta see this vid X.X

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gotta see this vid X.X

camaro's doing donuts in the middle of intersections blocking traffinc in LA. nearly nailing someone in the process...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N80hP...layer_embedded

Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

"Flawless Car Club - We can't be stop"

SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

i just puked in my mouth.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Hmmm...I'm guessing with the way they let the "N" word fly...it's once again OK to use it???

Oh that's right...what was I thinking. Keep forgetting the ole' double standard.

Hey, but look on the bright side. Even though we are losing jobs in this country, at least we won't have to worry about that crowd taking a job away from us anytime soon. Less competition is a good thing, huh.

BTW - obviously the cops are worthless in that area. Anyone have a spare "Daisy Cutter" lying around? I found a great place to drop one and start over from scratch.
        Al 96 Ram Air T/A
        Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Stupid is what stupid does.
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Al 96 Ram Air T/A
            BTW - obviously the cops are worthless in that area. Anyone have a spare "Daisy Cutter" lying around? I found a great place to drop one and start over from scratch.
            Hahahaha sounds like a plan.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

That is a profoundly stong exmple of why ghetto trash should not be allowed to own muscle cars. These guys obviously have no respect for the general public and are just blatantly holding up traffic and even just milling around on foot in the middle of the intersection to keep traffic from passing. I think if I was there in an older car, I might "accidentally" slip my foot off of the clutch and run one of those idiots over. I kept hoping one of those wagon wheels would come flying off of one of the cars and take out about 6 or 7 of the spectators. That would have been intertaining....

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

They must have been fed after midnight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_6wN-bvvxU
                Matt

1998 Firebird 5-speed
                2005 Pontiac Sunfire 4-door 5-speed

Comment

This is what our inner city society has devolved into. Due to all the entitlement BS they don't really have to earn a living so in all their spare time they show their lack of respect for everything by pulling this crap.

It's a tragedy it has come to this, really.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

What a bunch of blithering stupid egotistical foul-mouthed moronic idiots.

Its too bad they picked Camaros as their vehicle of choice.
                    2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Bunch of animals that need to be trapped and released somewhere in Pakistan.

Comment

OMG!!

I just watched it again to show my wife and I missed something...

Not only did the opening title say "We can't be stop"

but look at how they spelled Flawless...

Damn fools don't even know how to spell the name of their club...

"Falwless car club..."
                        Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                        Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Nice to see that these brilliant examples of the product of four decades of rampant liberalism, can at least take some time off from their busy careers as brain surgeons, and find a way to unwind a little.........
                          '94 Firebird Formula, Lt1, 6 speed, all stock

Comment

Part of me just died inside.
                            Steve
                            79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                            87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                            93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                            http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I wonder what goes on in their mind when they do that ....I guess its all like primitive show off attempt or something like that lol and why the wheels that big? is that how they percieve cars, something on wheels, the bigger the wheels the better? why do they talk like that , like argue and just wont shut up .... some sort of monkey business lol
                              93 t/a A4 3.23s
                              95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
                              99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
                              99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
                              97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
                              93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
                              00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Working...
                              X