X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Ken !

Guess who is turning 63 today?

Happy Birthday Ken !
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Good thing we are not counting in wolf years...
    Al 96 Ram Air T/A
    Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Just for today you don't have to shovel snow

HBD
      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
      pics and info

Comment

Happy B-day... Enjoy..
        2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
        1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
        2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
        2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
        2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Happy Birthday Old Fart.

Comment

Ken's older than my dad.

Happy birthday..... Grandpa!
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Happy birthday KEN!!!!

Wish I was 63 again.......

.... even older fart.
              Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!! had a pretty good day:

got the best bd present ever!

and i didn't even realize it till somebody pointed it out:

with the death of my brother in law this week, and all thats going on.. told the wife dont bother making a big deal outta my bd or getting me anything, don't need anything for the vette right now, dont need anything else i can think of...just take care of the stuff you need to take care of (she's got power of attorney for him and her mom is 91..she's been busy as hell and stressed out)... so today.. she had to go up north again, pick up her mom and older brother so they could go to the funeral home and make arrangements, then drop by his place of employment and finalize stuff, drop by his old place where he lived and get the rest of his stuff... they didn't need me along.. and rather than sit home all day staring at the dogs and tv... as usual, i said "drop me off at the gym"...(wont drive the vette...the roads are trashed due to the recent snow storms)...

so she did..... at 10 a.m.

around 3:30pm this guy i fairly know, walks up to me and says "damn man... I got here around 1:30, did a two hr work out, its 3:35 and im leaving and you were here when I got here, and you are still here? are you nuts" (he laughed)........ I was doing a chest machine.......... I said "well, actually,It my 63rd birthday.... its this or sit on my ass at home...... my wife dropped me off..im for a phone call on when she's coming to get me......."... he said..
                "what time did you get here"? i told him and his jaw dropped open... LOL.... what he said next struck home "man..let me tell you, if you can workout like you have been and are doing for over 5 hours at your age, you got one hell of a birthday present friend..........I can only pray I can do that when I'm your age... hell, I can't do it now!" we laughed...

he's right. Im happy............ fknA i am.

not bragging......just being thankful.......

thank God Fred's here so I can feel younger...LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

If the roads were ok you would of taken the vette? Salt eats cars!

Happy bday!
                  Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                    If the roads were ok you would of taken the vette? Salt eats cars!

Happy bday!
                    nope, the vette wont be driven untill the roads are completely washed down with rain and no salt.

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                      nope, the vette wont be driven untill the roads are completely washed down with rain and no salt.
                      Now that's the Ken I know!
                      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Happy Birthday.
                        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                          Happy Birthday.
                          hard to believe we been doing this forum for 13 years now, eh Norm? LOL

Comment

Happy birthday, Ken. All the best!
                            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I know, I know, I'm late. But, Happy Birthday dude!
                              Steve
                              79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                              87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                              93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                              http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
                              X