more crap weather coming...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more crap weather coming...

Well here in DE we had 65* Saturday and in the 70s today. Was gonna wash and zaino the cars today, but its supposed to rain tomorrow for a couple of days. So it'll have to wait. These 50's days are gonna feel colder than the 40's days we had a couple of weeks ago Well hopefully it won't last long
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

The last few days have been beautiful here in CT as well. I was actually able to do yard work this weekend for the first time. Lots of rain headed to the east coast, but at least it won't be 35 and raining...
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Weather was beautiful here in Jersey all last week and the weekend. Beautiful weather...? Jersey...? In the same sentence? Yup.
      Matt

1998 Firebird 5-speed
      2005 Pontiac Sunfire 4-door 5-speed

Comment

Doesn't sound bad. I had 25 inches of snow on Friday with another foot expected tomorrow night.
        '77 K5 rock-crawler project
        '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
        '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
        '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
        '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
        My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
        Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
        X