Meet the new pup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the new pup

The gf and I went and picked him up on Friday. He's a purebred Yorkie with all the paperwork, akc registered parents and breeder with all his shots. He's a pretty little dude and very smart!

We got him for $100 cheaper than most local breeders as we had to drive to get him from a breeder 2 hours away who runs a farm and has been breeding these dogs for a long time. The mother dog was 7lb's and the dad was 5lb's so he should fall in that range.

His name is Cesar and he weighs 3 lb's now and is just short of 9 weeks old. I didn't care for him at first but he really grew on me the past few days.

97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
      cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I'd love to see him runnin' toe to toe with Keona. Now THAT'D be cute.

My other dog doesn't take kindly to any dogs so we gotta keep Cesar away.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

Comment

Very cute. My wife wants to get a Pomeranian.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I hated little dogs at first because of the dogs I had experience with. They were whiny, barky, shaky little annoyances. But having this guy he's nothing like that. He's a big dog in a 3 lb body and he's actually a lot of fun.

It's also cool that he has hair, so he doesn't trigger allergies and he doesn't shed at all. His hair never falls out, it's crazy.

Comment

Cute pup...

Originally posted by Performin Norman
            Very cute. My wife wants to get a Pomeranian.
            PN - Wife? Did I miss something????
            2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
            1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
            2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
            2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
            2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Working...
            X