Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the dark side beater is in the wolf den......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the dark side beater is in the wolf den......

we brought it home today.

damn warden laughed her ass off on the way home, every time I saw her mug in the side view mirror on her Yukon she was laughing and looking at me...said "you looked like an old pervert driving that car"......... ever since she's known me, she's never seen me drive anything but a commuter van or a performance car..LOL...

anyway..

I gave it its first bath in proly a year... little suker cleaned up good.. only as 15k miles on it... and 03. leather interior too...LOL... stereo aint too shabby either... all ready put my rescue decal on the back window ....

I'll proy throw a coat of zaino's all in one on it next week to keep bugs and tar from sticking...

no more being trapped at the gym during bad weather after the warden dropped me off.........cause i refuse to drive the vette, unless its sunny or absolutely no rain in the forecast... hahahahaha

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaw......

and........

not a bad price, eh? $1.00 plus tags and registration...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Originally posted by wolfdogs
    I'll proy throw a coat of zaino's all in one on it next week to keep bugs and tar from sticking...
    Oh brother...... it's already starting. Zainoholism is a disease.

Comment

That's a nice car, the interior looks mint. You only gotta drive it when it's nasty out and you'll get great gas.

I'd be stoked if I had that car to putz around in. Not sure I'd waste any zaino on a car like that. You probably won't have it that long.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

All you need now is a license plate frame that says My Other Car is A Corvette.
        2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Besides Zaino you should get this, maybe the Easter Bunny will bring you one.

http://www.gizmag.com/soundracer-v8-video-review/14019/
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

it reminds me of my old focus! just get ready to put your foot down if you have a couple buds in the car, a cooler full of beer, a couple tackle boxes and fishing poles, to get up a hill, little under powered
            2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Behold: Soon to be the world's cleanest Ford Focus!

Side note: I have my first Zaino product sitting here. Can't wait to use it!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Zaino... When is the spoiler and the fart can muffler going on it?

Honestly, it looks real clean.... You can't pass up that deal..
                2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
                2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
                2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Beaters serve a purpose...hence why I still own an 03 Vibe GT.
                  Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                  Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Sexy! You'll be beating tho old ladies off when you go to your weekly bridge meeting.

Comment

It's all white...WE all need a beater sometimes. Looks clean so wth.
                      Greg W. in West Michigan
                      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                      <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by JUICEDSS
                        Sexy! You'll be beating tho old ladies off when you go to your weekly bridge meeting.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Clean and the right price. Can't pass it up!

That's way nicer than any beater I've ever owned.
                          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I wish I still lived near you Ken. I could race you with my 98 LeSabre. lol

Comment

Seriously though, if you could post some pics after the zaino. Not for the car it self, but for the white paint. I want to see what a white zainoed car looks like from a pro
                              2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                              2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
                              X