Searching question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching question

When I try to do a specific search, it ignores the important qualifiers like 3.4L and 94. I have to waste time wading thru a bunch of threads that don't apply. Can this be fixed so that the important qualifiers are no longer ignored?

Originally posted by Revver
    When I try to do a specific search, it ignores the important qualifiers like 3.4L and 94. I have to waste time wading thru a bunch of threads that don't apply. Can this be fixed so that the important qualifiers are no longer ignored?
    I believe it's to preserve resources on the server and most boards ignore search terms with 3,2, and one letter. Annoying at times.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Black97
      I believe it's to preserve resources on the server and most boards ignore search terms with 3,2, and one letter. Annoying at times.
      It is annoying. Also, it appears that the search results appear in chronological order rather than ordered by number of matches (relevence to the words searched for). It's no Google for sure.
      Matt

1998 Firebird 5-speed
      2005 Pontiac Sunfire 4-door 5-speed

Comment

Working...
      X