New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada are simple beautiful right now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada are simple beautiful right now

I'm out west for a bit, pics to come soon. This place is simply fansastic right now. No rain, beautiful skies, not much wind and daytime temps in the low 70s, humidity is not even worth mentioning.

That's all for now........

I own two acres in North central NM ... if you have time head up that way Chama area ... Brazos Cliffs ... Pagosa Springs in southern Colorado all that area is beautiful ... worth the trip
    97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
    In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Comment

Feel free to stop by my neck of the woods.

Enjoy the trip!
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Awesome, Joe. Enjoy it!
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Z Ya Later
          Feel free to stop by my neck of the woods.

Enjoy the trip!
          I was going to head out to LA as well, unfortunately we changed plans or we would stop by. We decided to head out to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam and possibly a little nosing around Groom Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
            I was going to head out to LA as well, unfortunately we changed plans or we would stop by. We decided to head out to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam and possibly a little nosing around Groom Lake.
            Joe, if you can, take a few pics of that new bridge they're building next to the Hoover Dam. It looks like an awesome bit of engineering.

Have a blast!
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
              Yeah yeah, likely excuse.
              Steve
              79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
              87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
              93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
              http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

thats why i want to move there. dont know if you remember, but i spent 1 week a month for 13 years in NV doing our tire testing. it became my second home.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I cant wait to move down there! I will be moving from Columbus, OH over to Southwest CO right down in the 4 corners area for a Federal Police transfer.

Comment

Yes a great area. One of my first assignment in the US was in Springerville, AZ. After my job was done I traveled around in Utah, Nevada, California and Arizona.
                    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                    X